PSP Value Pack v.2.71 8 games, 2 movies + more

ronni3

1 post in this topic

ValuePack.gif

This PSP system was purchased when the system made its initial debut. I was one of the first persons to purchase a PSP. I stood in line waiting, just as I did for the PlayStation 2. It was well worth it, for the amount of pleasure I got out of it, but with time things change. I have a child now and a lot of work on my hands, so now I have very little time to play. I know, what a sad thing, but hey that is your gain. Since I am in no need of my PSP, and since it has been sitting in its box for a couple months, I decided to sell.

Obviously, I accept cash & PayPal.

The PSP includes 8 games, 2 movies, a 1GB, 256MB & the original 32MB Memory Stick Pro Duo cards. I have also included two Intec UMD holders, which carry up to three UMD's. Everything that came with the PSP Value Pack is still in the box, for the exception of the Spider-Man 2 UMD movie. I have no idea what happened to it. Check out the pictures below, and if you have any questions, send me an e-mail.

I am selling everything as a whole, no parting.

The system CAN BE MODDED. It was originally a 1.5 firmware, so it is definitely capable of being modded.

PRICE IS FIRM!!!

YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER SYSTEM LIKE THIS FOR THE PRICE I AM ASKING!!!

k2dLqEMcKQSSttjgojfVh51rAvd8.jpg

je4Gmqe4QvVpNOQR0RNFy6AMHRGr.jpg

aN07GxkLMtXpt5k5zVUyEtBpNA5V.jpg

GNmgdmlKJxgN2ucFp5r78aU6t1fy.jpg