Flash Dropping Frames

vnwwd

3 posts in this topic

I have a hackintosh running 10.6.7 (installed using nawcom boot usb, then updated to 10.6.5 then 10.6.7). I have an AMD processor and an ATI 4870 graphics card.

This is a very fresh install <24 hours, whenever I watch a flash video the sound works fine but the video jitters -- this happens with hardware acceleration enabled and disabled. HTML5 videos work flawlessly, does anyone know whats going on with this?

Thanks!

What method did you use to enable graphics driver and QE/CI? DSDT? GraphicsEnabler or Kexts? I had same problem. When I patched DSDT with my nVidia driver. It worked but flash had problems. I switched to GraphicsEnabler=Yes in Chameleon. It works perfect now!! One thing you could try is installing Flash 64 bit version with code name "Square". Here is the link.

Flash 64 bit "Square"

• 8 months later...

I have same issue here. Sapphire 4870/512mb Graphics with AMD 5400+ BE on ASUS M2N32-SLI deluxe motherboard. Everything is working fine except flash video. Its dropping to many frames. HTML5 works brilliant, other video too. I tried everything, DSDT, GraphicsEnabler, EVOenabler (using right now). Any solution to this problem?