Another newbie trying to install.

r4fay

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I've never ever failed so hard in my life trying to install Mac OS X on my PC. (lol)

So yeah, please don't ignore the thread, I know this is asked like a billion times but trust me, I've spent more time searching before asking. I got so frustrated that I had to ask.

So here's my scene.

I want to install Mac OS X on my PC which has the following hardware.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz

RAM: 2.0GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz (5-5-5-18)

Motherboard: Intel Corporation DG41RQ (LGA775)

Graphics: 1024MB GeForce 9500 GT (EVGA)

Hard Drive: 488GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA)

Network: TP-LINK TL-WN321G (Wireless USB Adapter)

I hope I've listed everything you guys need to know. I know, I've the most crappiest hardware ever. =/

I've Windows 7 32-bit installed already and I want to dual-boot it with Mac OS X without removing Windows 7. Right now I've the Mac OS X Snow Leopard .ISO file by HAZARD group on my hands. Another thing, I don't have any options under BIOS to set mode to AHCI.

One more question, if I'm able to install successfully, what hardware will lack functionality? And how would I fix it?

I've already gone through TWO failures trying to install Mac OS X. And no, my hardware doesn't supports virtualization either.

And if possible, whichever method you guys point me to, would I be able to perform it with a USB ThumbDrive (16GB).

And my hardware doesn't supports at all, I'll back off and never look into this topic again.