Lenovo v360 DSDT [requesting some assistance]

razy

2 posts in this topic

Here is my DSDT file for Lenovo v360. I have got it using HHA.sh (hackintosh software analyser) from darwinx86.net using ubuntu livecd.

After that I have fixed all the warnings and so on to make it compile clearly. Though entering sleep mode still doesnt work as expected - the laptop sleeps for some milliseconds, then wake up, but gets locked up. screen never gets back on. also, when i formely reset the laptop, chimera restores the session from hibernate file - it goes good, but the ethernet adapter does not work anymore after that - so i have to reboot again to make it work.

more info about the laptop:

cpu: core i3

motherboard: Intel HM55

video card(s): intel hda (disabled in bios), nvidia GF 305M (the only one enabled, works fine with nvidia driver from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]).

ethernet card: atheros AR81xx (works fine using this driver

some legacy internal usb cardreader (i guess it works, though never tested)

got VodooPS2Controller.kext & VoodooHDA & VoodooTrackpad installed (all of them working fine)

also i have installed sleepenabler.kext from here, but the sleep still doesnt work

last thing to say: im running in 64bit mode

so... i've got almost everything working (except wifi, but thats a different story) but the sleep mode

any suggestions/help please?

DSDT.zip