Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Time moving faster

3 posts in this topic

Hello! after updating chameleon (and still updating to the daily latest version) and installing Lion, i'm founding myself in a frustrating situation: the time of the clock is moving faster than the real life!

Example: now i go to system->clock and undot-dot synch time. the time will set up the right way, but after like 2-3 minuts it start to get 1 minut afterward, and taking that minute every some. vRealy boring.

Also i found that with quicktime and vlc the playback time is apparently right, unless you hear the audio that is playing a little little bit faster and you can listen it...

Someone have an explanation?

I had the same issue, but it was resolved automatically by a newer chameleon version.

The reason why your clock (and animations too, btw.) is running faster because of a too low Bus Speed reported by Lion.

For instance my Bus Speed in the BIOS showed: 4.8GHz and in Lion it said I'd only have 1.5GHz

Now Lion recognizes 4.8GHz and the clock+animation are running with proper speed.

I don't know what processor or motherboard you have. If it's exotic maybe tell the people here as well:

strange because i'm using a gigabyte ep45-udlr. installing chameleon everyday. every chameleon version rc5 give me this bug..