Boot Problem IPC 10.5.6

LoFoSho

1 post in this topic

I've got 10.5.6 installed and workin on my dimension 3000, however Im stuck on my dell xps630i. Install goes well then upon restart I can't boot my secondary drive in which I installed OSX. Its disk2 partition 2, when I try to load from Bios it just says OS not installed. I tried using EasyBcd but it would only install the option to boot Leo on my Vista Raid hardrives which would then give the error vista not working etc. Any suggestions? I'm really stumped on this one been going at it for 2 days now ;) .

*Edit*

Leo is now running on my External HD again. I installed the Chameleon EFI to internal drive I'm trying to boot (2/2) and now when I boot the Drive from Bios I am getting message "boot:0:MBR boot: done". I'm going to install Acronis and see if that helps, I will keep posted. If that doesn't work Im calling it quits for the night and trying a clean install tomorrow.