So, what`s happening lately?

SirMaxx

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Last year i managed to install OSX on my old laptop and almost everything was working.

Now i have a desktop pc with MS-7184 as Mobo and AMD 64 3200+ as cpu, what do you think i should try installing?

I`ve read through the forums and saw that everyone is using Retail DVD`s, i don`t understand how to use those, how do you install a .dmg on a PC?

Could someone please update me on the latest ways of installing osx86?

I need the latest Snow Leopard version, or at least one of the latest.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Last year i managed to install OSX on my old laptop and almost everything was working.

Now i have a desktop pc with MS-7184 as Mobo and AMD 64 3200+ as cpu, what do you think i should try installing?

I`ve read through the forums and saw that everyone is using Retail DVD`s, i don`t understand how to use those, how do you install a .dmg on a PC?

Could someone please update me on the latest ways of installing osx86?

I need the latest Snow Leopard version, or at least one of the latest.

Thank you.

Recommend you look at any guide in the tutorial section; mainly AMD 10.6.5 tutorial and see the basic overview of how to install OS X the retail way. You don't just install the dmg onto your computer, there's a lot of work before that, and getting it fully working! Goodluck! Hackintosh communities don't hold people hands, so I hope I've given you a push! :D