iATKOS S3 V2 Snow Leopard 10.6.3 - Satellite A350

JPViegas

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I´m new and I would need some help from here from some people!

I´m downloading the iATKOS S3 V2 Snow Leopard 10.6.3 to install in my laptop with this specs:

http://pt.computers.toshiba-europe.com/inn...CT_ID=1064729#0

I would like to know which options I need to choose in the menu Personalize in the best way regarding the hardware! At least I would need to have internet wireless and ATI Mobility Radeon 3650 when I run the snow leopard!

Looking forward to have some help!

Regards,

Jose Viegas

Hi!

I´m new and I would need some help from here from some people!

I´m downloading the iATKOS S3 V2 Snow Leopard 10.6.3 to install in my laptop with this specs:

http://pt.computers.toshiba-europe.com/inn...CT_ID=1064729#0

I would like to know which options I need to choose in the menu Personalize in the best way regarding the hardware! At least I would need to have internet wireless and ATI Mobility Radeon 3650 when I run the snow leopard!

Looking forward to have some help!

Regards,

Jose Viegas

After all day trying to install Leopard in My Satellite I gave up!Tried so manydiferent configurations but...

In the begginingand when I use the sound driver after the instalation when it boots starts with an very irritating noise like : piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

After started to install without any sound driver and starts to show the video of Mac OS X but after that the mouse doesn´t respond.. can move but when click the buttons ofthe mouse doenst respond..(already tried with voodoo 2 and apple driver for the keybord driver)...

Now I´m downloading Snow Leopard 10.6.6 SSE2 SSE3 Intel Only by Hazard..You think with this I will can?

Regarding networkof my laptop hardware:

- Intel® WiFi Link 5100 AGN (192. [ TRIAL VERSION ])

- NIC Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet (NDIS 6.20)

Which optionsto choose to can put the wireless working after instalation ofsnowleopard in my laptop?

Please somebody help me