Chameleon RC5 and EasyBCD conflict

emperact

3 posts in this topic

Hi. Finally I made it, or almost. I have iDeneb installed on one partition, and Windows 7 on another. The things is, I used EasyBCD, so I could boot OS X, but when I choose OS X at start, I get the Chameleon bootloader, where I can choose W7 and OSX. When I press W7, I get to the EasyBCD again where I can choose between OS X and W7 again. Kinda frustrating, is there anyway, that I can use the Chameleon bootloader only? I have tried making the MAC partition active, but that resulted in at falshing white "_" at boot.

-Sorry if I sound confusing, I hope you understand what I mean.

Hi. Finally I made it, or almost. I have iDeneb installed on one partition, and Windows 7 on another. The things is, I used EasyBCD, so I could boot OS X, but when I choose OS X at start, I get the Chameleon bootloader, where I can choose W7 and OSX. When I press W7, I get to the EasyBCD again where I can choose between OS X and W7 again. Kinda frustrating, is there anyway, that I can use the Chameleon bootloader only? I have tried making the MAC partition active, but that resulted in at falshing white "_" at boot.

-Sorry if I sound confusing, I hope you understand what I mean.

u have to get into Win 7, remove EasyBCD boot loader. and MARK Win 7 as active....then use Empire CD or [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to get into MAC, and change chamaleon boot setting