System Issues

chrisron

1 post in this topic

ok, I have an Intel HP Pavilion dv6000, and I installed OS X on my 320 gig portable hard drive. I love it, however, none of my laptop things work besides the keyboard and mousepad. on the installer it all worked, but not on here. every time I installed drivers for this from the installer, it would install, but when i would boot, it would pop up with that screen saying i have to restart my computer by holding down the power button and all. every time it did that. i had to install it without customizing it at all. That wasn't ideneb or anything, i'm actually not positive what it was but it was all that worked. ideneb wouldn't work for me. So anyway, here is my PC and the display isn't working, i have to use an external screen; my sound doesn't work, it worked at first, but not anymore. now when i click the buttons on my touchpad at the top, it pops up with the volume thing like normal, but it just has the circle and slash under it and won't change. also, my wireless doesn't work. so I have to have my ethernet cable plugged in which is annoying. It also doesn't show my battery. so if somebody could post some drivers i could use, it would be great, because i really need it!