iATKOS v7 Stuck at Gray Screen (After Apple Logo)

gehrc

2 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to install iATKOS v7 on my desktop. I selected the Voodoo kernel and several other options, and ran the installer. It completed successfully after some time, but after the reboot I got past the apple logo and up to the point where the screen turns blue and then fades to gray. After that it hangs. I cannot do the -v switch because this still happens after I do it, and at this point it no longer shows the console anyway. What am I doing wrong? Specs are in my signature.

EDIT: Also, on one of my displays I can see a mouse cursor, but I cannot move it.

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to install iATKOS v7 on my desktop. I selected the Voodoo kernel and several other options, and ran the installer. It completed successfully after some time, but after the reboot I got past the apple logo and up to the point where the screen turns blue and then fades to gray. After that it hangs. I cannot do the -v switch because this still happens after I do it, and at this point it no longer shows the console anyway. What am I doing wrong? Specs are in my signature.

EDIT: Also, on one of my displays I can see a mouse cursor, but I cannot move it.

Thanks!

My issue was the kernel. I needed to use Voodoo's kernel.