Kernel panic @ reinstall of iAtkos s3 v2 PLS HELP

mariusr22

1 post in this topic

Hi, for the las 3 days i've been google-ing and searching osx86 forums and no results so i hope one of you guys can help me on this matter.

I had the same version of iAtkos installed on my system in dual boot with Win7 with no problems. I tried to alter the partitions and my MBR got corrupted. I tried repairing it but with no success. My Windows got repaired but the Mac was only starting with the DVD in drive.

My configuration: -Abit IP35-E with the latest BIOS revision (18)(the previous installation got a custom dsdt installed after the mac os installation and was helping a lot with the boot-time)

-Intel Q9550 (2.83 Ghz)

-4 GB Ram DDR II @800 Mhz

-BFG 8800 GTS 320 Mb

-500 GB WD HDD with 6 partitions (1 System reserved of 100 Mb, 50 Gigs for W7, 2 FAT partitions(logical) and another 2 Mac OS Extended)

-320 GB WD HDD with 2 partitions (both are Mac OS Extended Journaled)

-2 DVD-RW using IDE cables

Problem: I can't install Mac OS back on my system! I can reach the installation screens with no problems(no kernel panic whatsoever), it doesn't matter what option I select in "Customize" menu, the installation starts and when it reaches 60-70% it crashes giving me the Screen I'm showing you.

I tried iAtkos s3 v2, I tried rewriting it to another DVD, I tried the following flags at the boot menu: cpus=1; busratio=20; mach_970 busratio=20; busratio=17; -x; -v (written offcourse without the ";"): No Luck!

I tried tonymacx86 version of Mac OS Installation with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and a retail DVD(got from a torrent site that worked ok on a Mac) and i keep getting the error "Could not find driver for this platform: ACPI" right after it starts preparing for the installation menus. I also tried the flags from above and ACPI=off; ACPI=force; but No Luck.

This is the screen I get everytime! It doesn't matter what I select in the Customize menu, it doesn't matter what flags I added at the boot.

Please, if you have any ideea or did ran in the same problem as I did give me a hint, help resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Marius

post-654073-1298986638_thumb.jpg