[SOLVED] 9600gt won't play DVD

19gc88

7 posts in this topic

Hi to everyone,

I cannot manage nvidia 9600m gt play dvd: they won't play in DVDplayer nor in Vlc. I tried to install NVinject but it doesn't work. How could i do?

Vlc give me black screen, DVDplayer give me an error [-70017]

Thank you for helping me

Hi to everyone,

I cannot manage nvidia 9600m gt play dvd: they won't play in DVDplayer nor in Vlc. I tried to install NVinject but it doesn't work. How could i do?

Thank you for helping me

have you QE/CI Enable?

Hi to everyone,

Thank you for helping me

Follow the instructions in my signature and you'll get almost everything working on your HDX.

if you have any question, post it to the relevant topic.

Follow the instructions in my signature and you'll get almost everything working on your HDX.

if you have any question, post it to the relevant topic.

Thank you very much to both of you. I will try and let you know, here and at JBraddock relevant topic.

EDIT:

I have tried to search how to enable qe/ci, but i didn't find out what i have to do. Can you help me? I tried to install NVEnabler but i had to reinstall the system.

All right now.

The problem were QE and CI.

I tried all the ways to enable them, finally i solved the problem just selecting (reinstalling the OS) the Graphicenabler from the bootloader options (that's Chameleon RC5).

All right now.

The problem were QE and CI.

I tried all the ways to enable them, finally i solved the problem just selecting (reinstalling the OS) the Graphicenabler from the bootloader options (that's Chameleon RC5).

I don't want to sound bossy but may I kindly ask you post your questions to this topic as you have also HP HDX and that topic is dedicated to this model. In that topic, you will find

- Retail Snow Leopard.

- Native Speed Step

- Various DSDT fixes, including usb, temperature etc.

- Brightness.

- Sleep and many more.

And today, I found another way to decrease the temperature, which I'll share after further testing.

You don't need to reinvent the wheel as we already did it.

Thanks,

I don't want to sound bossy but may I kindly ask you post your questions to this topic as you have also HP HDX and that topic is dedicated to this model. In that topic, you will find

- Retail Snow Leopard.

- Native Speed Step

- Various DSDT fixes, including usb, temperature etc.

- Brightness.

- Sleep and many more.

And today, I found another way to decrease the temperature, which I'll share after further testing.

You don't need to reinvent the wheel as we already did it.

Thanks,

All right, no problem, i will write my further questions ain that topic. But i think i have a different laptop than yours: my is HP HDX 18 1080EL, not HP HDX 18t. There are some differences, starting with the processot (mine's T9600).

Ps. You said in the main post of your topic that your card reader don't work: mine works with jmicron.kext. Hope to be helpful, thank you for your kindness