Sony Vaio FZ4000 OSX Install

chemgrad2003

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have a Sony Vaio FZ4000 that recently crashed so i decided i would try and turn it into a hackintosh since i as everyone else loves the all mighty OSX.

I did the install and i worked like a charm the first time around, the operating system runs smooth, i have access to my cd/dvd drive and my USB ports and even some bluetooth activity although it is spotty at best!

The main problem as of now is the lack of internet access, i cannot get the wireless card to work nor can i get the ethernet cable to work!! I would prefer to get both up and running with a preference for the hard wire ethernet drive.

the specs from the sony website indicates that i have a

Marvell Ethernet driver

intel pro/wireless network connection driver

i have tried a few of the fixes listed on this forum but have had no luck, if someone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it!! I really want this to work so i can use the OSX on my Sony but the internet connection is imperative and where i work at the University the hard line Ethernet connection is the preferred method of internet connection!

Please Please help me get it working!!!!!!