Snow Leopard Doesn't Work on Asus F3Sc Notebook

numlock456

2 posts in this topic

Hello.

I have Snow Leopard (Mac OSX Snow Leopard iAtkos S3 10.6.3 Ver.2 (Intel only)) and I'm trying to install it on my Asus F3Sc notebook. I'm formatting my hard drive and I tried with customized or without customized it.. When the first installation screen finished notebook going to restart after it restarted just apple screen showing and after a while it restart again.

How can you help me? What should I do? If there is a new version of osx86 I can download it. I prefer torrent but other links can be to that's okay. Please help.

• 1 year later...

hi i use iaktos s3 v2 10.6.3 and then combo update to 10.6.8 ...and install driver that are in osx86wiki for leo 10.6.8.

it's all ok for my F3SC also 64bit... but i don't have activate in bios ahci and i can restart 1 or 2 times for entri in leopard do you have bios mod?