Zotac GF9300 sleep cause bios checksum error after next restart

alex8657

1 post in this topic

Obviously, this question should be in the Zotac GF9300 thread, but for whatever weird policy i am not able to post in the relevant thread.

Hi

I have a Zotac GF9300 board, and i recently updated from 10.6.3 to 10.6.6 directly (using combo update). I had hibernate and sleep working without using nullcpupowermanagement.kext and sleepenabler.kext. My setup was using Gansaan dslt and kexts.

After the 10.6.6 update, using Gansaan updated setup and kexts sleep and hibernate work, but will cause a CMOS checksum error when i do a real restart or cold start.

I tried various fixes found on forum, such as disabling WakeOnEthernet (which reenables itself at next login), using nullcpupowermanagement.kext with an updated sleepenabler.kext for 10.6.6, checking that my RTC policy length is 0x02 in my dslt, but the problem remains.

Is there another known fix known for this issue ?