Problem with running iAKtos s3 version 2

EN-Com

1 post in this topic

Hi

I have problem after installing the iAktos s3.

the first one is boot problem and while I choose the chameleon RC4 before installing, after install and restart . I see this massege:

Boot0: testing

Boot0: testing

Boot0: Error

Meanwhile I Reject the cd after finishing installation, after restart.

the secend one was shown in the attached photo. when I boot by DVD and press F8 and choose the mac OS after the gray screen I see this message.

post-722315-1295532203_thumb.jpg

I saw these video clips before installing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfQGUr7X4I

the secend one is for HP pavillion but I perform like both rules, even I mixed both rules. I install it many times, but I still see this message. :blink:

Note: 1- before installing I choose the AHCI Sata from costumize section, because my laptop support it. and then after (or before) installing I change my sata operation to AHCI. My First OS (win7) cannot working with AHCI mode.

2- The secend video shows that we should select the iaktos as first partition, but i can't because my first partition is win7, and two more partitions and I can't remove these.

Please help me

Thanks.