HELP: magic mouse won't scroll, no multitouch funtions

pattymycakes

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I am having problems getting my magic mouse fully functional. I have it connected via BT module that I picked up. The BT module is fully functional with other BT devices. I can connect to my macbook pro and transfer files via BT all day long. I can connect the magic mouse to it and it picks it up and everything works fine. I can right click using the magic mouse and it works fine. I can't get the multitouch functions working. Scrolling, two finger swipe, ect. I don't know what exactly is going on but when I try to set up the magic mouse via "set up bluetooth mouse" in mouse preference plane, then it will not open. The only way it finds the magic mouse here is if I disconnect the mouse by turning it back off and then on again. At this time it will show up and then when I hit continue then it will go back to "set up bluetooth mouse" again. Kinda like its crashing back out. I have tried to put the applemultitouchdriver.kext, appleusbmultitouch.kext, appleblutoothmultitouch.kext, and the iobluetoothfamily.kext files in the extensions folder and reset the permissions and cleared cache. I have tried to download apple's software from their site for the magic mouse but my system says that it has already been installed. I am sitting at the lastest 10.6.6 right now. Im using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] nvidia with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].

Any help you guys can give me would be great. I just dont know what to try next. Here are some screen shots.

post-691689-1294693196_thumb.png

post-691689-1294693215_thumb.png

post-691689-1294693227_thumb.png

post-691689-1294693241_thumb.png