HP Compaq nc6400

DisturbedFood

1 post in this topic

Okay, so i'm trying to install iATKOS on my laptop (iATKOS v7 10.5.7). I get almost anything to work, except the computer doesn't seem to even see my Ethernet or wireless. (the ethernet is Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5753M, and the wireless is Intel WM3945ABG(thats not important btw, i'm just trying to get ethernet working right now, but any help with this too would be appreciated :wacko: )) I selected the 9.7.0 kernel, the x86 AIPC thing, and no drivers for the wired/wireless. i downloaded and tried to use this(http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=114605), but the computer still doesn't seem to see the card. ifconfig returns the lo0 interface, a gif0 interface(flags is 8010<POINTOPOINT,MULTICAST> mtu 1280) and a stf0 interface(no flags set).

I have heard that the interface would be called en/en0, but i have reinstalled many times with different options, no luck.

Any help would be appreciated :unsure: