OSX Logs me out after a few seconds

Initialg86

6 posts in this topic

so unfortunately since i just signed up here im only allowed to post in the new users lounge soooo...

if anyone else has an idea as to what might be happening with my Hackintosh i will be very grateful i just need to know why and if anyone else has had this problem before..

im running a dual boot of 10.5.8 & Windows 7...ive had this setup for a little over a year now and this is the only time it has ever given me a problem and it just so happens to be a large one =/

any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Greg

so unfortunately since i just signed up here im only allowed to post in the new users lounge

That is not such a big disadvantage...You have the same chance of getting a reply here as in any other part of the forum.

You should tell us at least your hardware and which installation method you used, if you want anybody to reply.

Also any changes you have done recently, if any.

haha i didnt mean it like that but im sorry if it offended you in any way that really was not my intention but thank you for your speedy reply...as far as specs go...

Dell inspiron E1505 - Retail install then followed up with drivers from iPC 10.5.6 and iAtkos v7

CPU - 1.6GHz intel core duo

RAM - 1Gb ram

Video - intel 945 GM

Wireless - dell wireless 1395

the ONLY hardware change i did was getting a new battery charger but even with that it worked fine before