64 bit bug Hazard Leopard

Maryusosx

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

I currently installed Hazard Leopard 10.6.2 on my PC: i5 750, ASRock P55 Deluxe, 4 gigs ram, Zotac GTX 285. I also installed 10.6.5 update and Chameleon v2.0-RC5 r678. Everything works fine, the only problem is that i have no 64 bit kext.

System Software Overview:

System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)

Kernel Version: Darwin 10.5.0

Boot Volume: Macintosh HD

Boot Mode: Normal

Computer Name: Maryus3D’s Mac Pro

User Name: Maryus3D (Maryus3D)

Secure Virtual Memory: Not Enabled

64-bit Kernel and Extensions: No

Time since boot: 21 minutes

I'm using vanilla kernel i guess ( in customize installation i didn't checked any kernel) and GraphicEnabler=y. I'v tried to modify the com.apple.boot.plist with the x86_64 trick but it doesn't work.

If i use NVEnabler instead of GE=Y i have 64 bit kernel but nvenabler doesn't fully recognize my card. It show me unknown graphic by nvidia or something like that and when I update the OS from 10.6.2 to 10.6.5 i loose almost all my OpenGL and OpenCL power. With GE=Y the card is recognized.

GeForce GTX 285:

Chipset Model: GeForce GTX 285

Type: GPU

Bus: PCIe

Slot: Slot-1

PCIe Lane Width: x16

VRAM (Total): 1024 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x05e3

Revision ID: 0x00a1

ROM Revision: 0x00

Displays:

VW222:

Resolution: 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz

Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Rotation: Supported

Display Connector:

I use my hackintosh for professional apps like Maya, zbrush, mudbox, nuke, premiere cs5 and others. With nvenabler and 10.6.5 I have almost no acceleration. For example my Audi R8 scene in maya on 10.6.2 I have 55 fps, after update only 22 fps, and with OpenCL Galaxy i have the same score as a 9600GT . With GE=Y i have almost the same fps before and after update but no 64 bit and is kinda slow on rendering and buggy viewport (old maya kernel with old cods i guess). Also maya has full support for 64 bit on SL, premiere the same etc.

So can anybody help me?

• 2 weeks later...