Boot0: GPT Boot0:Testing Boot0: Error

shrieken213

2 posts in this topic

These errors occur when trying to boot into Chameleon V2 RC4-based bootloaders. Before even selecting the boot partition.

Boot0: GPT

Boot0: Testing

Boot0: Error

That's in x64.

Boot0: GPT

Boot0: Error

That's in x86.

Chameleon V2 RC2 boots fine, but Snow Leopard tells me to restart the computer every time. This error does not come up in RC2.

iATKOS S3 V2, error-free clean install on a freshly-wiped HDD. I am not dualbooting. Any help would be great. I tried different bootloaders, including Chameleon V2 RC2, RC4, and RC5, default bootloader for iATKOS S3, and a couple more.

These are my specs:

Clevo M720S 12" laptop

T5300 {censored} 2 Duo 1.73Ghz, supports x64

3GB DDR2 RAM

SiS Mirage 3 Graphics

1280x800 screen (1280x768 in VESA mode)

Sony Optiarc CRX880a IDE Combo Drive

Western Digital Scorpio Blue 120GB SATA drive

Realtek RTL8187L a/b/g

Realtek HD Audio

As you can see, my hard drive is 120GB ({censored}) so that 1.5TB thing is out of the question. Also, I have set this partition as the primary boot partition in Terminal, too. The partition list is:

1. Bootloader partition for legacy bootloaders such as Chameleon RC2, for booting into Partition 3.

2. Macintosh HD. Boot partition. Has Snow Leopard on it, with an up-to-date bootloader.

3.iATKOS S3 V2 partition, since the computer won't boot into the iATKOS DVD.

So far I have not seen any problems with having 2 bootloaders. It uses the primary partition one first, anyway.

Can ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP? Thanks!

These errors occur when trying to boot into Chameleon V2 RC4-based bootloaders. Before even selecting the boot partition.

That's in x64.

That's in x86.

Chameleon V2 RC2 boots fine, but Snow Leopard tells me to restart the computer every time. This error does not come up in RC2.

iATKOS S3 V2, error-free clean install on a freshly-wiped HDD. I am not dualbooting. Any help would be great. I tried different bootloaders, including Chameleon V2 RC2, RC4, and RC5, default bootloader for iATKOS S3, and a couple more.

These are my specs:

Clevo M720S 12" laptop

T5300 {censored} 2 Duo 1.73Ghz, supports x64

3GB DDR2 RAM

SiS Mirage 3 Graphics

1280x800 screen (1280x768 in VESA mode)

Sony Optiarc CRX880a IDE Combo Drive

Western Digital Scorpio Blue 120GB SATA drive

Realtek RTL8187L a/b/g

Realtek HD Audio

As you can see, my hard drive is 120GB ({censored}) so that 1.5TB thing is out of the question. Also, I have set this partition as the primary boot partition in Terminal, too. The partition list is:

1. Bootloader partition for legacy bootloaders such as Chameleon RC2, for booting into Partition 3.

2. Macintosh HD. Boot partition. Has Snow Leopard on it, with an up-to-date bootloader.

3.iATKOS S3 V2 partition, since the computer won't boot into the iATKOS DVD.

So far I have not seen any problems with having 2 bootloaders. It uses the primary partition one first, anyway.

Can ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP? Thanks!

Whoops. RC5 works perfectly fine, it boots from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] too, SleepCapability.kext was causing the kernel panics.