White iPhone 4 may go on sale in spring

Guest Georgie 31

11 posts in this topic

I so hope this isn't true because I have a white iPhone and I feel pretty damn glad to be the only one right now around me from what I have seen to have an actual white one everyone I've seen and known has the black one and I feel good to be the odd one because people always ask me about it.

I just recently got this girl's number in an elevator because she just happened to be looking at me during the phone call and saw the back of my phone and she questioned me about it

=D

I so hope this isn't true because I have a white iPhone and I feel pretty damn glad to be the only one right now around me from what I have seen to have an actual white one everyone I've seen and known has the black one and I feel good to be the odd one because people always ask me about it.

I just recently got this girl's number in an elevator because she just happened to be looking at me during the phone call and saw the back of my phone and she questioned me about it

=D

Apple employee or modder? If the latter, do you have problems have with the camera, as is the suspected cause of the delays?

@ Dinoisme yeah I am a modder I don't like my things stock I like a little uniqueness in life and the fact that apple chose to just release the black one motivated me to be different from the masses with the black 4's.

Financial Beauty

web.jpg

But you didn't answer my questions, haha. I'm wondering if the camera issue speculation holds any water. Apparently, the bright white messes with the camera's sensor.

the camera flash leaks yes. Does it affect photos? Honestly, no it doesn't but it does when the background is dark and you're focused on a picture that can reflect the flash (glass or anything of that sort) it will reflect a bit of the flash back and make a white blur sort of but I haven't yet been in an instance where that happened so it doesn't bother me. Another thing is that if you using the phone as a flash light (using springflash from cydia), you'll notice that the flash does bleed a bit behind the whole housing itself giving it a "glow" like effect I don't find this as a negative it just looks pretty badass in my opinion.

And in what way does the flash mess with the camera sensor? Care to elaborate a bit on that?

He may be freaking out over it but he couldn't stop me from getting a white iPhone in the end.

=)

He's gonna freak when people buy white iPhone conversion kits like you did, from a Chinese kid talking to Foxconn behind his back, for the same price as a genuine white iPhone. xD

mine didn't cost me the near $300 dollars for all the parts I just found the OEM parts via a store on ebay which sold me everything for about $130 ish and it's all the same parts because I confirmed that with a colleague of mine who bought the parts from the chinese kid.

Same white iPhone for a lower price. I sound like a Walmart commercial

~_~