Double-Panic Mania

Mode-S

1 post in this topic

I have a problem with my installation of Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Simply put, I keep getting a kernel panic after 5 minutes starting the VM in VMware. I do not know much about kernel panics and the like, being that I am somewhat new to the scene of "Da Mac". I have tried native installations, but it would seem my notebook is not supported with the correct drivers or kexts. I will post a screen shot in hopes that someone understand the gibberish that is a kernel panic. I feel I am in safe hands. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

(It would seem that I am unable to provide the screen shot of the Mac client's panic, but soon I will.)

Notebook- Toshiba Satellite L305D-5928

AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core QL-X2 2.00 GHz

3GB or RAM

32 bit/x86 operating system

VMware Workstation 7.1, no VMware Tools installed (seems to cause the most panics when trying to install).

Snow Leopard 10.6.4 VMware image, supplied by "google", and custom fit for AMD systems