Hi.

I'm completly new here.

It's my first attempt to install Mac OS X in my PC. It is a:

Intel DG31PR

Intel Core2Duo E8400

4GB RAM

500GB SATA

DVD +- RW SATA

Well, I've read here in the forum people who get Mac OS working in this board. I've read too a lot of tutorials on how to install the Mac OS X in a PC. However I don't have a Mac, so some of these tutorials I could not use (because always have a step that needs a Mac).

I found a few tutorials explaining how to install without having a Mac, using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or Empire EFI. I tried both. I've downloaded 2 different Mac OSes, one Leopard (Kalyway), and one Snow Leopard (I don't remember the name).

Well, both of them get stuck in a lack of ACPI driver (panic) in the very start of the boot (using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], Empire EFI aparently freezes).

In those tutorials, some say to turn AHCI on to SATA. There's no option in my BIOS to do that, but I've found here in the forum that AHCI is the default in this board, so, that's not a problem.

Also, the board have an option to choose an ACPI mode. I tried both, none worked.

I've played with the most part of the bios settings that seems related, but nothing worked.

So, any hel will be apreciated. :-)

Thanks in advance.