Need some help on this - HP DM3-1130ED

Martijn-k

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I installed iPC 10.5.6 succesfull and updated it to 10.5.8 (OSX Snow Leopard, can't boot up after install with Snow OSX, iAtkos doesn't even boot.). I got sound working, keyboard and touchpad. But I really need some help on the Graphic part. My laptop has two graphic cards, a Intel 4500HD and a Nvidia G105M. I already read on InsanelyMac that a G105M can work, but the Intel not. Is there a way to disable the Intel and enable the Nvidia so I get, QE and CL, resolution to 1366x786? Could you help me with this to get the G105M fully working.

I can't turn the brightness of the display lower, is this possible?

I got a Atheros AR9285 wireless card in the laptop, there are some kext's for it, but for Snow Leopard. Can't find a Leopard version, could somebody help with this.

I can only boot with CPUS=1 (without that I got a KP), so OSX only detects 1 core of the 2. Is it possible to enable the 2 cores.

I got the idea, that my battery is not lasting very long. Can I reduce the power consuming? Would help alot if the brightness could be turned down.

I included some pictures to give you some details, the screentext is in Dutch, but I hope you can understand it:

post-370007-1290440356_thumb.png

This is the Intel graphic card, with the monitor connected to it. Would like to disable it.

post-370007-1290440345_thumb.png

This is the Nvidia graphic card, no monitor connected.Would like to connect my monitor on this one.

post-370007-1290440370_thumb.png

My system profiler, with the cpus=1, so 1 core problem.

That are some problems, I have now. Could you help me with this. So I get my own Hackbook Pro?