HP Pavilion dv5-2074dx Entertainment Notebook - OSX Compatibility

onofreb128

1 post in this topic

Hello all :)

i am a complete Noob at hackintoshing but i consider myself to be a bit above average windows user, im afraid that i dont have the smarts to know if my new computer configuration would let me install OS X on my computer. i know from reading that some hardware may prevent OS X from being installed on a non-apple computer.

if someone would just let me know right off the bat if my computer can support hackintoshing that would be great ;)

here is a link to my specs: "http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=125&prodSeriesId=4166206&prodTypeId=321957&objectID=c02452462"

thats from the HP website, im fairly certain that it should include everything someone would need to know about my computer so that you would be able to tell me if it would work or not.

thank you so much for the reply ;)