HP Pavillion P6061af issue

AMJ MUSIC

24 posts in this topic

i tried to make several attempts of installation with ideneb lite edition 10.5.8 & iATKOS v7

every time the installation end`s successfully but the system does'nt boot after the install

well i tried many procedures but nothing works...

i used the search fonction but i found nothing for HP P6061af

i tried several methods for my mother board wich is Asus IPIBL-LB but nothing worked

Here is a quik review of my configuration:

CPU Core 2 Quad Q9400

8 Gb Ram

Motherboard Asus IPIBL-LB

internal Samsung HD 640 gb SATA.

USB mouse & Keyboard

Samsung SATA dvd burner

Realteck RTL 8111 ethernet

ATI radeon HD 4650

here's attached a picture of hardware info under the i denebe application

i would really appreciate your help

thanks

post-680749-1287756392_thumb.jpg

i tried to make several attempts of installation with ideneb lite edition 10.5.8 & iATKOS v7

every time the installation end`s successfully but the system does'nt boot after the install

well i tried many procedures but nothing works...

i used the search fonction but i found nothing for HP P6061af

i tried several methods for my mother board wich is Asus IPIBL-LB but nothing worked

Here is a quik review of my configuration:

CPU Core 2 Quad Q9400

8 Gb Ram

Motherboard Asus IPIBL-LB

internal Samsung HD 640 gb SATA.

USB mouse & Keyboard

Samsung SATA dvd burner

Realteck RTL 8111 ethernet

ATI radeon HD 4650

here's attached a picture of hardware info under the i denebe application

i would really appreciate your help

thanks

my system is always stopped at the screen of the apple with the loading circle after every installation

i have no experience with this so can any one help me please .... at least with a link to solution please....

I have the same motherboard with the HP m8430f. I used Iatkos 2nd ver. for 10.6.3 to get it installed with the original equipment. Your specs indicate you have 8 gigs of ram. Every install method I have seen indicates you should use only 4 gigs for the install. Possibly, that might be a solution. However, I would note that when I installed I never got to the screen showing a successful install. At the 9 minute mark I got the the circle going around and then it rebooted automatically.

well i removed the ram physically and now i only have 4095 mb that are detected on the chameleon v2 bootloader

1/i let it boot

2/i restarted

3/i restarted and i typed -f at chameleon but nothing change

please tell me if you need any more information that i can give

i found someone with a identical motherboard as u http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...blogid=340&

thank you very much but i've already used that method and more from someone who is having iATKOS v7 the same i have but no success...

i will try it again with less ram to see if it works

and i will join the diagnostic screen of my ideneb 10.5.8 here and later the i atkos ver7

well the screen is wide so the image will be divided in tow sections

here is the long phrase:

Extension "com.apple.driver.appleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style

Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement"has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style

so does this phrases indicate a problem ? if yes how can i solve it using ideneb ?

post-680749-1287852609_thumb.jpg

post-680749-1287852675_thumb.jpg

post-680749-1287852825_thumb.jpg

thank you very much but i've already used that method and more from someone who is having iATKOS v7 the same i have but no success...

i will try it again with less ram to see if it works

and i will join the diagnostic screen of my ideneb 10.5.8 here and later the i atkos ver7

well the screen is wide so the image will be divided in tow sections

here is the long phrase:

Extension "com.apple.driver.appleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style

Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement"has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style

so does this phrases indicate a problem ? if yes how can i solve it using ideneb ?

well the bios version i'm using now is a modified version and it is Bios v5.39 MOD by

DJ Osiris

I am not familiar with the Ideneb release. There were 3 options on Iatkos and the first was the most generic Voodoo power management. There was another voodoo selection but I don't recall the name. I also selected the option for EvoSpeedStep. It sounds like you need a kext but I am not sure. I wish I could help more.

I am not familiar with the Ideneb release. There were 3 options on Iatkos and the first was the most generic Voodoo power management. There was another voodoo selection but I don't recall the name. I also selected the option for EvoSpeedStep. It sounds like you need a kext but I am not sure. I wish I could help more.

thanks for help i will try with iATKOS and i'll feed back

someone told me to use original bios and to edit my DSDT i'will try it but how can i edit my dsdt cause i know nothing about it? :(

I don't know how to edit the DSDT. I had problems installing the OS with the retail using all different boot disks. If you can get to the install screen then that is half the problem. Make sure your bios is set to AHCI. The install takes a lot of time and you may think nothing is happening when the little circle keeps going around. It is not stuck, and just be patient. Then you can install with the PC-EFI after you format the disk. Then go to the terminal and one of the utilities is the PC-EFI. When you have the terminal you can install the EFI but you have to know the disk number and partition. If the installer ends with some files being installed then it worked. You have to watch the screen for disk number and partition number. Iatkas does not install for dual boot so you will have to use the whole disk. The next step is to customize and you have to expand all the options. There are some you can only select one even though they are all checked. Chose the EFI installer and the first power management item. The EvoSpeed Step and Sleep kext along with all the USB should be checked. You do not need to check other item for the kernel which will show modified kernels. Sound is voodoo. The Realtek Nic with the correct number. Nvenabler should be ticked under the Nvidia. Uncheck all the other video for ATI and Intel. If you can get the install started you have to wait for a long time while the circle goes around. The install is not stuck. When you get to about 8 or 9 minutes you will get the circle going around and it will reboot. Once you get that far, I can help you with the modifications to get everything working. Do not update to the new version because there are things you need to do before you install. Then come back to the thread and I will give you the rest of the things you need to do after the installation for the upgrade.

Here is a link that will help you with the install of Iatkos with the customize items discussed:

http://www.osx86install.com/support/38-iatkos-v7-readme.html

Use that as a guideline for the install.

I don't know how to edit the DSDT. I had problems installing the OS with the retail using all different boot disks. If you can get to the install screen then that is half the problem. Make sure your bios is set to AHCI. The install takes a lot of time and you may think nothing is happening when the little circle keeps going around. It is not stuck, and just be patient. Then you can install with the PC-EFI after you format the disk. Then go to the terminal and one of the utilities is the PC-EFI. When you have the terminal you can install the EFI but you have to know the disk number and partition. If the installer ends with some files being installed then it worked. You have to watch the screen for disk number and partition number. Iatkas does not install for dual boot so you will have to use the whole disk. The next step is to customize and you have to expand all the options. There are some you can only select one even though they are all checked. Chose the EFI installer and the first power management item. The EvoSpeed Step and Sleep kext along with all the USB should be checked. You do not need to check other item for the kernel which will show modified kernels. Sound is voodoo. The Realtek Nic with the correct number. Nvenabler should be ticked under the Nvidia. Uncheck all the other video for ATI and Intel. If you can get the install started you have to wait for a long time while the circle goes around. The install is not stuck. When you get to about 8 or 9 minutes you will get the circle going around and it will reboot. Once you get that far, I can help you with the modifications to get everything working. Do not update to the new version because there are things you need to do before you install. Then come back to the thread and I will give you the rest of the things you need to do after the installation for the upgrade.

Here is a link that will help you with the install of Iatkos with the customize items discussed:

http://www.osx86install.com/support/38-iatkos-v7-readme.html

Use that as a guideline for the install.

WELL I TRIED BUT UNSUCSESSFULLY NOTHING

THE INSTALL ALWAYS FINISH NORMALLY WITH SUCSESS BUT WHEN IT RESTART IT IS ALWAYS HANG AT THE APPLE SCREEN AND WHEN I DID THE (-V) TO GET THE DIAGNOSTIC I ALWAYS GOT THE MESSAGE:

"WARNING : SKIPPING PERSONALITIES IN BLACKLISTED KEXT COM.APPLE.DRIVER.APPLEINTELCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT"

WELL I TRIED BUT UNSUCSESSFULLY NOTHING

THE INSTALL ALWAYS FINISH NORMALLY WITH SUCSESS BUT WHEN IT RESTART IT IS ALWAYS HANG AT THE APPLE SCREEN AND WHEN I DID THE (-V) TO GET THE DIAGNOSTIC I ALWAYS GOT THE MESSAGE:

"WARNING : SKIPPING PERSONALITIES IN BLACKLISTED KEXT COM.APPLE.DRIVER.APPLEINTELCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT"

I am having a similar problem with my attempt to install on an Intel i750. The install hangs and tells me to power off. Maybe someone else will have an answer.

WELL FINALLY I SWITCHED TO IATKOS S3 V2 AND HALLELOUYA IT IS WORKING

NOW I HAVE AUDIO PROBLEMS AND THE GRAPHICS ARE NOT FINE

MORE OF THAT I CAN ONLY START MY SYSTEM USING -V COMMAND SO IS THERE ANY THINGS I NEED TO FIX?

BUT I'M SURE I WILL FIND GREAT HELP HERE

CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME A QUIK LINK FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

THANK YOU {censored} FOR EVERY THING

WELL FINALLY I SWITCHED TO IATKOS S3 V2 AND HALLELOUYA IT IS WORKING

NOW I HAVE AUDIO PROBLEMS AND THE GRAPHICS ARE NOT FINE

MORE OF THAT I CAN ONLY START MY SYSTEM USING -V COMMAND SO IS THERE ANY THINGS I NEED TO FIX?

BUT I'M SURE I WILL FIND GREAT HELP HERE

The audio should be relatively easy to find if you know what you are using for audio. If it is the onboard then it will be a Realtek driver. The graphics issue is not something I can help since I have Nvidia. Google hackintosh and your video adapter and see what comes up. It is possible that your graphics card is misidentified and you can get that from the info on the button "About this Mac." One thing that you may have to do is fix the USB with the IOUSBFamily_378.kext. Here is one link for some of the kext files. The others you have to google because there is a site that has all the kext files on line.

Here is the link:

http://www.insanelymac.com/2009/09/downloa...pard-3264-bits/