Sound, wifi ethernet not working

shiryou

1 post in this topic

First of all, i must say Hi and thanks to all the people on this forum. I found a lot of solutions for a lot of troubles im having installing mac on my laptop. But there are 3 things i cant solve by myself, im getting really crazy with it.

Well first, my laptop specs:

CPU: DualCore Intel Core i3 350M, 2266 MHz (17 x 133)

Chipset: Intel Ibex Peak-M HM55, Intel Ironlake-M

RAM: 3958 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)

BIOS: Insyde (09/13/10)

Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (512 MB)

Sound1: ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI Cedar/Park - High Definition Audio Controller

Sound2: Realtek ALC272 @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [b-2]

Ethernet: Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet BCM57780

Wifi: Realtek RTL8192SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

And now, the problem...

I installed whit iatkos v3s2. Installed chameleon rc5 and setted up the boot flags (cpu=1 arch=i386 graphics mode=1366x768x32) i needed to boot whitout cd. Installed some patches and solve a problem about an hibernate old value or something like that.

I know that ati 5470 its not supported but it doesnt matter, i dont really need it, but i need to have internet (at least wifi) and if its posible sound.

I didn try anything about net, because i get stuck with sound. I try everithing, voodoohda, enablers, diablers, applehda, i downloaded a lot of alc272 kext but no one works.

under system profile y says that i havent got any sound card installed, and under preferences/sound i only can see HDMI output. that with appleHDA

if i install one specific voodoo i get nothing under preferences/sound but i get 2 cards under system profiler, but the information only tell " : 272"

And with another voodoo kext, mac doesnt recognise nothing about sound cards but i can hear mic sound going out thru internal speakers, its only a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii because mic is really close to speaker but something is something... xD

well i hope somebody could help me...

Thanks to all!!

:) Sorry by my english, im spanish and i had a lot of time without practice xD