iATKOS Reboot Loop Issue

aumkarpraja

8 posts in this topic

I need a bit of help. I have been using a non-corrupted copy of iATKOS v7. It's md5 is all correct so there is defiantly no issue with that. Now onto my issue.....What the problem is that when I enter Chameleon 2 rc4 through the boot menu and I press enter to start OSX it will not start, the screen goes black and then it reboots and loops if you leave it. I've tried safemode, verbose, single user, busratio and combinations of them as listed in some topics but none of them seem to work its the same issue except for verbose where a whole bunch of text scrolls quickly and then it crashes. Before the was an issue where an error was encountered but I fixed that. I tried different kernels a lot of different customizations etc. EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm dual booting Win 7 and OSX

Specs:

Gigabyte 770-USB3 AM3

4GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS 2X2GB Memory

AMD Phenom 2 Black Edition 555 Dual Core 3.2ghz

1TB Hard Drive (WD probably)

1GB EVGA 9800GT "HDMI Edition"

Optiarc (Sony) DVD RW AD7240S

Antec Sonata III (if you need to know)

It's a custom built PC by the way. Any help anyone?

I used

iATKOS S3 Ver 2, It is 10.6.3 Works great out the box, All I am needing is Wifi, I have LAN,

I have installed

Office 2011

Adobe CS5

Divx

I did not do any updates, due to it KP, But I am a DJ and Can't Event Install Serato, it just loads then stop at

"Please hold down Power and Restart." So I don't know what that means.

as for going into safe mode, I am Windows User I tried holding Shift key before it starts, but it does not work.

So I keep it simple, Runs Great as is.

I need a bit of help. I have been using a non-corrupted copy of iATKOS v7. It's md5 is all correct so there is defiantly no issue with that. Now onto my issue.....What the problem is that when I enter Chameleon 2 rc4 through the boot menu and I press enter to start OSX it will not start, the screen goes black and then it reboots and loops if you leave it. I've tried safemode, verbose, single user, busratio and combinations of them as listed in some topics but none of them seem to work its the same issue except for verbose where a whole bunch of text scrolls quickly and then it crashes. Before the was an issue where an error was encountered but I fixed that. I tried different kernels a lot of different customizations etc. EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm dual booting Win 7 and OSX

Specs:

Gigabyte 770-USB3 AM3

4GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS 2X2GB Memory

AMD Phenom 2 Black Edition 555 Dual Core 3.2ghz

1TB Hard Drive (WD probably)

1GB EVGA 9800GT "HDMI Edition"

Optiarc (Sony) DVD RW AD7240S

Antec Sonata III (if you need to know)

It's a custom built PC by the way. Any help anyone?

Wich kernel have you selected?

Wich kernel have you selected?

I was using vanilla but i also tried using voodoo 9 something and 8.5 something but those kept loop rebooting as well. I also tried loading it only with bootloader, nothing else. I've also tried cpus=1 , busratio=20, -v, a couple of other flags too.