Sleeping problems

Gapon

1 post in this topic

Hello. Sorry for bad English, but the Russian could not help forums.

Currently on my iron pct Mobile DualCore Intel Celeron T3000, 1800 MHz, the motherboard Asus K61IC Series Notebook, chipset nVIDIA MCP79/7A, system memory 2048, video card nVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT.

installed 10.6.4 Retail, running at x64

in Extra - boards DSDT, com.apple.Boot.plist, SMBIOS.plist, videos opened strings.

In S / L / E - AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, ApplePS2Controller.kext, patched AppleHDA.kext, IOAudioFamily.kext and IO80211Family.kext, fakesmc.kext, OpenHaltRestart.kext.

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement wound.

It seems to live and be happy, but .. something that poisons the life: when sending to sleep off the screen at once, coolers cool - have to turn off the laptop and click again to include. Same thing without OpenHaltRestart.kext and using NullCPUPowerManagement SleepEnabler. Upon completion of the work - the system finishes, the screen turns off, but the light bulbs and power train continued to burn - have dovyklyuchat button. In addition, the battery icon does not wish to appear: the use of Voodoobatary - nothing at all, when you use AppleACPIBatteryManager.kext - an icon with a cross, writes that the battery is missing, nothing in the profile.

I suspect that the case in DSDT, but editing it for me - a dark forest. In short, please help.

and yet, now looked in a magazine, after the departure of sleep and forced reboot wrote - Couldn't complete search - no "powermanagement" matches found in MessageTracer database.

In the archives of the net and boards DSDTDSDT.zip