Hackintosh not detecting MOTU PCIX 424

ozmosis

1 post in this topic

Hello guys,

I was going to post in the sound section, but am not allowed as a new user. Hope someone can help me.

Setup:

Asus M2V

AMD ATHLON 64 X2 4800+

NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 GS

2 GIG OCZ RAM

Buffalo Air-station wireless pci card (fully working as an airport card)

So the above has been working sweet, running Logic Audio etc and I even had an M Audio delta 410 sound-card working perfect (using the Envy 24 Driver).

I needed more features from an audio interface so I picked up a Motu 2408 MK2 with a PCIX 424 Card. This was reported to work on the osx86 wiki...

Now basically the problem I am having is, if the MOTU and the Air-station cards are both inserted then both disappear. (Please note The M Audio has been removed), If I take one of them out then the remaining card will be detected...

Has anyone got an idea of what's going on? I am guessing some kind of old-fashioned irq conflict perhaps? But I know nothing about this area really so wouldn't know of the solution..

Thank you,

Oz