iAtkos S3 V2 (Installation sucessfull) Says to Reboot computer.

Suleman

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, Well let me begin my explaining my problem. Im currently loading up iAtkos S3 V2 on Virtualbox 3.2.8 everything goes well and basically I install the iAkos S3 V2 (I patched it already) and the installation is sucessfull and everything but then I unmount the image and it loads up after that it gives mwe thiss creen where it tells me to '"Please restart your computer. Shut down your computer then power it back on" In various languages and I don't know why it's coming up maybe it's one of my settings? Im a newbie to all this and I have read through many posts here on this webpage and to me it seems there are more problems if I burn it to a DVD. Also on Virtualbox I tried both ways I set the partition as a Max OS server and i also tried Mac OS Server (64 bit) both ways still the same outcome. A little help would be GREATLY apprectiated !! Can anyone tell me WHICH settings I should start out with? I currently toggle everything I need in my opinion also I use Chamelons RC 5 that bootloader, Should I try RC 4? Thanks everyone!!

Specs :

CPU : Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz

Mobo: EVGA nForce 750 SLI

RAM: 3GB DDR2

Current OS : Windows 7 Ultimate (32 Bit OS)

Hard Drive : 180 GB SATA

Graphics Card : Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 275

This is exactly what comes up http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PXQtAqlMlrs/SN_8...00/IMG_7044.jpg

Hello everyone, Well let me begin my explaining my problem. Im currently loading up iAtkos S3 V2 on Virtualbox 3.2.8 everything goes well and basically I install the iAkos S3 V2 (I patched it already) and the installation is sucessfull and everything but then I unmount the image and it loads up after that it gives mwe thiss creen where it tells me to '"Please restart your computer. Shut down your computer then power it back on" In various languages and I don't know why it's coming up maybe it's one of my settings? Im a newbie to all this and I have read through many posts here on this webpage and to me it seems there are more problems if I burn it to a DVD. Also on Virtualbox I tried both ways I set the partition as a Max OS server and i also tried Mac OS Server (64 bit) both ways still the same outcome. A little help would be GREATLY apprectiated !! Can anyone tell me WHICH settings I should start out with? I currently toggle everything I need in my opinion also I use Chamelons RC 5 that bootloader, Should I try RC 4? Thanks everyone!!

Specs :

CPU : Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz

Mobo: EVGA nForce 750 SLI

RAM: 3GB DDR2

Current OS : Windows 7 Ultimate (32 Bit OS)

Hard Drive : 180 GB SATA

Graphics Card : Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 275

This is exactly what comes up http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PXQtAqlMlrs/SN_8...00/IMG_7044.jpg

See my Snow Leopard Retail install guide for nForce...........and my blog's Snow Leopard and Leopard DVD distro install guides........... :P

• 3 months later...

i have exactly the same problem, i installed with necessary driver once and got the same screen and another time without any additional drivers and stuff and again comes to the same screen.

installation completes properly and restarts and the screen when u select the mac harddrive the osx starts and show this icon where the power icon is the background and says restart.. power down and on again in various languages.

please help.