I dont understand this website!

Anonyman

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I found a really good website on google for helping you install osx86 on your computer. I was wondering if the install guide works though. The website is OSX-X86 "Official Home Page" but the installguide in question is here . I noticed that on the main page the person by the name of "The Creator" posted a link to another website: Osxx86 . I am too confused. There is nothing about that other site in his forums . I am confused. Someone please help. I am trying to install 10.4.5 and i have a pentium 4 hp pavilion ze5580us notebook. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

Anonyman

:blink: i just dont get it, any help plz

Hello All,

I found a really good website on google for helping you install osx86 on your computer. I was wondering if the install guide works though. The website is OSX-X86 "Official Home Page" but the installguide in question is here . I noticed that on the main page the person by the name of "The Creator" posted a link to another website: Osxx86 . I am too confused. There is nothing about that other site in his forums . I am confused. Someone please help. I am trying to install 10.4.5 and i have a pentium 4 hp pavilion ze5580us notebook. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

Anonyman

:blink: i just dont get it, any help plz

The install guide on this site is only for 10.4.1 (the first cracked version). This site has nothing to do with insanelymac.com

If you need an installation guide for an actual DVD take a look at this forum or here:

http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.ph...allation_Guides

I think i get it now. Ok. I did a lot more reading from the very first forum posts and stuff and looked at the google cashes of win2osx.net and that helped a lot. Thank you all who replied to me for your time. Now i realise how noobish my questions were lol. Thanks. ;)