Quicktime Streaming

odie

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody I installed OS X from DVD everything is working flawlessly.

Yesterday I was trying to watch the keynote about the new Ipod nano, but it seems

that the rtsp Streaming protocol is not supported in the os x 86 version.

Every effort of mine failed.

Does anybody got the streaming working??? It cant be a network problem, cause on the the same maschine running windows its working.

Always the same errors occurs, trying to stream, switching all the transports methods ans ends up with errorcode 5420 or 5408

How are your experiences??? Got it working or same problem?

• 1 month later...
Hi everybody I installed OS X from DVD everything is working flawlessly.

Yesterday I was trying to watch the keynote about the new Ipod nano, but it seems

that the rtsp Streaming protocol is not supported in the os x 86 version.

Every effort of mine failed.

Does anybody got the streaming working??? It cant be a network problem, cause on the the same maschine running windows its working.

Always the same errors occurs, trying to stream, switching all the transports methods ans ends up with errorcode 5420 or 5408

How are your experiences??? Got it working or same problem?

Sorry for digging up old threads, but i am having the same problem as well, it will not connect within the player at all, but it will work if you set QT to run under rosetta (weird), and if you have a pro key, you can save the stream script file and it will stream in Real player and in Front Row :(

But does anyone know a fix to this w/o using rosetta, because the playback is really choppy.

• 2 weeks later...