Keyboard Issue 10.6.4

ksosx86.

2 posts in this topic

I have my machine running 10.6.4, everything works fine and is running on vanilla install (except Graphics and Fakesmc), except after the computer comes out of sleep mode I noticed pressing F9 on the keyboard causes all of my windows to get stuck in the corners of the screen, after I reboot this doesn't happen until the computer goes into sleep mode again. So far I've tried all three Chameleon USB fixes and they haven't helped, I'm starting to wonder if this is merely a Apple bug, could someone please shed some light on this issue. I attached a picture of what happens after I press F9, it's almost as if it reads F9 as the function for F11, Also I'm using an Apple USB Keyboard and Mouse.

Also I've attached a Geek-bench url:Geekbench Info and System Profiler pics to specify my current config.

post-169556-1282034049_thumb.png

post-169556-1282034516_thumb.png

post-169556-1282034947_thumb.png

I have my machine running 10.6.4, everything works fine and is running on vanilla install (except Graphics and Fakesmc), except after the computer comes out of sleep mode I noticed pressing F9 on the keyboard causes all of my windows to get stuck in the corners of the screen, after I reboot this doesn't happen until the computer goes into sleep mode again. So far I've tried all three Chameleon USB fixes and they haven't helped, I'm starting to wonder if this is merely a Apple bug, could someone please shed some light on this issue. I attached a picture of what happens after I press F9, it's almost as if it reads F9 as the function for F11, Also I'm using an Apple USB Keyboard and Mouse.

Also I've attached a Geek-bench url:Geekbench Info and System Profiler pics to specify my current config.

Hi K. S. usmc.

What you are trying to say is that, if your computer:

1) goes to sleep first time, then after you resume from sleep and activate Expose using F9, the windows stay stuck at the corners.

2) upon going to sleep the second time, and then resuming, this "sticky" problem does not occur again.

Right?

In either case, I suggest you try the latest Chameleon boot loader with the following flags in com.apple.Boot.plist in /Volumes/{ your-mac-volume-name-here}/Extra/Extensions/

<key>EHCIacquire</key>
<string>yes</string>
<key>UHCIreset</key>
<string>yes</string>

Do posting back with the results.

Secondly, You can also try the latest boot loader by AnVAL from here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1457429

Regards,

Freaky Chokra :P