Snow Leopard Chameleon boot graphic card problem?

william22 lee

1 post in this topic

Hi, I used blackosx's guide to restore SL retail dvd image to an usb device and installed chameleon, put in extra folder, etc. But then after all the instruction, when i boot with usb, it goes well until the screen where choose language comes up. Normally when it's done loading the screen would change to a choose language screen right? But in my case, everything works exactly like it except my screen is just grey with white box in the middle (with a similar size to that choose language box). I can move my mouse with no problem, and when i click the area where the arrow is (at the right bottom of the box) it stops for few sec and I can move the mouse again. So it's working fine but the graphic isn't working. Is there a problem with graphic card? I tried putting kext for it (gma950) but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know the solution to it?