• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
jamiroval1

What Kernel I've to use within iDeneb on Asrock G31M-GS?

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm trying to install iDeneb 1.3 on the Pc in my signature. I tryed Vanilla Kernel and also Darwin 9.2.2, but I've got a kernel panic related to Power Management.

Any suggestion for me?

Thanks

Hi

I'm trying to install iDeneb 1.3 on the Pc in my signature. I tryed Vanilla Kernel and also Darwin 9.2.2, but I've got a kernel panic related to Power Management.

Any suggestion for me?

Thanks

Post your kernel panic screen shot.........

Post your kernel panic screen shot.........

Sorry, I've just taken a screenshot with a photocam. here is the attachment.

In this case I used a Darwin 9.4 kernel but the error seems to be the same with all other ones.

thanks

Another thing: I've read the guide about installing MacOSX on Asrock g31m-gs, and there are two files with modified Bios. So, I'm not able to download these attachments... Bios-mod is necessary also with non-vanilla kernels?

Thanks again...

post-646117-1280797093_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I've just taken a screenshot with a photocam. here is the attachment.

In this case I used a Darwin 9.4 kernel but the error seems to be the same with all other ones.

thanks

Another thing: I've read the guide about installing MacOSX on Asrock g31m-gs, and there are two files with modified Bios. So, I'm not able to download these attachments... Bios-mod is necessary also with non-vanilla kernels?

Thanks again...

You need to use a Disabler.kext that disables the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext........

As for BIOS mods.........it depends what the BIOS problem(s) is(are).........some can be sorted by using a patched DSDT.aml file in / or in /Extra.........

You need to use a Disabler.kext that disables the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext........

As for BIOS mods.........it depends what the BIOS problem(s) is(are).........some can be sorted by using a patched DSDT.aml file in / or in /Extra.........

Well.. I'm not able to boot the system in any mode (tryed -x -v -f -s options), so I think I've to reinstall with other custom options. Now I have got iDeneb 1.4 (with the Voodoo Kernel).

Thanks for your answer!