[GUIDE] Retail SL on nForce 560 Chipset | AMD | HP dv6607nr

Zythyr

21 posts in this topic

This guide is install Snow Leopard onto a nForce 560 chipset. My specs are:

HP Pavilion DV6607nr OS X 10.6.4

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core TK-53 | Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 560 MCP67 | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7150M/nForce 630M (0x053110de) | Sound: Conexant HD Audio (0x504514f1) | Wireless: Broadcom BCM4311 (0x431114e4) | Ethernet: nForce Adapter (0x054C10de) | SATA HDD 160GB (dev: 0x055010de)??? | PATA SlimLine DVD Recorder (dev: 0x056010de)???

This guide is a barebone list of steps I used in order to have a successful install on my nForce560 (MCP67 chipset). During this guide, I have posted sources/bookmarks to which will help you troubleshoot all the issues you might have installing Snow Leopard with my guide. Please make sure to search the forum/google for all your issues before posting for help here.

All credits for this guide goes to the following users listed below for their hard work and support in order for me to have a successful install of Snow Leopard. I am just a guy that complied a possible solution that worked for me based on their support.

verdant

arya

hardknoxni69a

ObsidianX

ratvn

Beerkex'd

And others who I have forgotten to mention.

Table of Contents

==============

Part 1: Preparation for Mac Installations

Part 2: Installing Leopard

Part 3: Installing Snow Leopard

Part 1: Preparation for Mac Installations

A) You will first need Leopard running before you can install Snow Leopard (SL). Few parts of the guide will require you to have access to another Mac. In order to overcome this, I installed a Mac on my PC using VirtualBox.

Guide to install Mac on VirtualBox: http://www.taranfx.com/install-mac-os-in-virtualbox

B ) You will need two partitions on your hard drive, one for Leopard, and one for SL. Make the Leopard partition only 8GB for you will not need a lot of space for it since your main Mac install will be SL. Make your Snow Leopard partition your desired size. NOTE: Make sure the ordering of SL partition is BEFORE the Leopard partition. The reason for this is, after having a successful install of SL, you might not want to keep the Leopard partition. If the ordering of SL partition is BEFORE Leopard partition, you will be able to market the Leopard partition into SL partition. More Info: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=223421

C) Make sure to have your Windows Install cd sitting around because installing Leopard/SL will make the new patition active and will corrupt Window's boot files.

Part 2: Installing Leopard

Bookmark: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99713

A) Injecting Extensions.mext into distro

You will need to get Leo4Allv4.1 distro. In order for your hard drive to be recognized on the MCP67 chipset in Disk Utility for proper formatting and installation, you will need to inject a modified version of Extensions.mkext into distro dvd and re-burn the DVD.

Guide to inject Extensions.mkext into distro: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...;p=887446

Download Extensions.mkext for MCP67: Mirror 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RMN33UL | Mirror 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=252DLWRU | Source: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p=1135945

B Now after injection of the Extensions.mkext which supports MCP67 chipset, you will need to pop in the install DVD into your optical drive. Instead of using a dvd, you can also use the USB installer method which will be a faster installation. I installed using a USB, but if you are a beginner, just stick with the dvd method. If you want to learn how to create a USB installer of a distro, visit this guide: http://www.taranfx.com/make-bootable-usb-m...86-snow-leopard

C) Go to Disk Utility and select the partition you want to install Leopard on (Please make sure to read Part 1B). Format the parititon as Mac OS X Extenended Journaled with MBR partition scheme.

D) Proceed to installation and click Customize. Deselect all the language packs and printer drivers. Deselect the default chipset and choose the nForce MCP67 chipset.

E) Proceed with installation.

F) Most likely you will always have to boot with the bootflag "idlehalt=0", which was my case. Congrats, you have a successful Leopard installation,

G) If you try to boot into Windows and get an error, pop in your Windows install cd, make the your windows partition active, and then repair boot.

Part 3: Installing Snow Leopard

Bookmark:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181876

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=201330

A) Use HardKnox's Guide to install SL onto your SL partition. The remaining steps are modification I had to make to hardKnox's guide in order to get SL working.

;) In addition to the kext that Hardknox's guide said to inert into /System/Library/Extensions, you will have to also add the AppleNForceATA.kext form your Leopard's installation. Just navigate to <Leopard Installation>/System/Library/Extension and copy the AppleNForceATA.kext into the SL installation. Don't forget to fix the permissions.

C) You will have to boot with the bootflags "arch=i386 idlehalt=0", so make sure to edit thecom.apple.Boot.plist file located in <Snow Leopard Installation>/Extra.

D) Reboot, and boot with the bootflags "-f -v".

E) Congrats if you booted successfully with into Snow Leopard. If you got a kernel panic, don't panic! Read the verbose output for the kernel panic and try to figure out which kext caused this panic. In my case, something with Firewire kept giving me kernel panic.

F) If Firewire was the issue, go to BIOS and disable Firewire. If you don't have a Firewire option in BIOS, boot back into your Leopard install, then navigate to < Snow Leopard Install>/System/Library/Extensions and rename the follow kext to ExtensionName.kext.backup.

AppleFWAudio.kext

IOFireWireFamily.kext

IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport.kext

IOFireWireAVC.kext

IOFireWireIP.kext

G) Reboot, most likely your kernel panic should have disappeared and you should have successfully booted into your SL install. If you still get a kernel panic, try to google it or search for a solution on this forum for the kernel panic. If you booted into SL install successfully, proceed to the next step.

H) Download the following Extensions Addons.zip file, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FX1RCWD3. It contains few extra kext for sound, battery, etc... These worked for me, but might not work for you, but still give it a try. I also added a modified IOATAFamily.kext (source)in there, which allowed me to boot faster.

I) You will need to extract and patch your DSDT and put it in <SL install>/Extra. Google or search this forum on how to do this for I don't have a lot of knowledge about this. If you have the same laptop (HP DV6607nr), you can mostely use the same dsdt as mine. See the attachment below to download it.

J) Since you are using AMD, you will need to use Marvin's AMD Utilities to patch the CPUIDs. I didn't have success doing the patching, and have given up, so I hope it works for you.

K) Download Combo Update 10.6.4. DON'T INSTALL IT YET!!! When doing the combo update, Apple will reinstall kext which you might have disabled. In my case, I disabled firewire related kext in Part 3F above. If you also had to disable any kext in order to have successful install, you will have follow the next step below. If you didn't have to disable any kext, you can skip the next step and proceed to install the update.

L) Please follow these instructions given to me by @verdant. Many many thanks to @verdant for helping me with this issue and finding a way to disable kext during Apple's update installation.

If you are willing to risk having to do a complete OS X SL re-install, should the following not work and mess upo your current OS X installation.........

PART A

1. Open up a simple text editor such as TextEdit, TextMate, TextWrangler and then copy the following script into an open new text file and save it as "rename.sh" (without quotes)....

while sleep 1 ; 
do mv -f "/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFWAudio.kext" "/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFWAudio.kext.bad"; 
mv -f "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireAVC.kext" "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireAVC.kext.bad"; 
mv -f "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext" "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext.bad"; 
mv -f "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireIP.kext" "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireIP.kext.bad";
mv -f "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSBP2.kext" "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSBP2.kext.bad";
mv   -f   "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport.kext"   "/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport.kext.bad";   
done

and make a copy of it to use (store original in a safe location).

2. Place a copy of rename.sh in the OS X root directory, which is accessed by double-clicking on your booted OS X system hard drive icon. Check that this has been done by opening Terminal and at the $ prompt type each line as written, then press Enter....

cd /
	 ls
	 exit

then close Terminal.

PART B

Now open Terminal and at $ prompt type

sudo su

and press Enter, after which you will be prompted to enter your password....

password:

Type in your password and press Enter, and the following prompt will appear, sh-3.2#

At this prompt, type each line as written, then press Enter....

cd /
	 chmod 755 rename.sh
	 ./rename.sh

The rename.sh shell script will now start running recursively....LEAVE THE TERMINAL WINDOW OPEN so that you can see the script running....

4. Double-click on 10.6.4 Combo Update.dmg and follow the Combo Update Installer operating instructions....go to Installer menu bar > Window > Install Log, and a Installer Log window will open....click on Show Errors Only button and select Show Errors and Progress....and save Installer log too to a volume it can be retrieved from if needed to investigate any problems.....

5. When the 10.6.4 Combo Update has installed successfully, DO NOT click on the Restart button.....and LEAVE the Installer Window OPEN OR ONLY MINIMISE....

6. Return to the open Terminal window i.e. click on the window to make it active (the cursor will change from an empty rectangle to a gray-filled rectangle....) and press Ctrl C twice and you should return to the sh-3.2# prompt....type exit at the sh-3.2# prompt and you should return to the $ prompt. Now close the Terminal window.

7. Click on the Restart button....and reboot into your now hopefully 10.6.4 updated OS X system with -v -f....wait for awhile, it should automatically restart....reboot again into your now 10.6.4 updated OS X system with -v -f

M) Congrats, not only you have a successful installation of SL but also updated to latest 10.6.4.

Make sure if you have any issue, to search the forums first. I durning the guide, I have bookmarked few topics which act a backbone to this guide I have created. This guide was just a barebone list of steps I used in order to have a successful install. Please refer to those bookmarks and posts made in those topics for troubleshooting your issues.

Conclusion for my hardware: Very poor power management (waiting for voodooPower 1.3 with SL support), no graphics, no sleep

Addons.rar

Sorry Im a noob, can you please help me how to

C) You will have to boot with the bootflags "arch=i386 idlehalt=0", so make sure to edit thecom.apple.Boot.plist file located in <Snow Leopard Installation>/Extra

Thank you!

C) You will have to boot with the bootflags "arch=i386 idlehalt=0", so make sure to edit thecom.apple.Boot.plist file located in <Snow Leopard Installation>/Extra

Thank you!

Which parts are not clear? Do you have a copy of com.apple.Boot.plist to edit?

Thank you very much.... Ive been waiting for this for a long time... Is there a way that we can play video's, thanks!

Not sure about video. I haven't tested it out or played around with it. My video laggs/chops whenever I watch videos online, for example youtube.

Thank you!

Go to <Snow Leopard Install>/System/Extra. You will find a file in there named com.apple.Boot.plist. Copy that file to desktop and then open it. Locate <key>Kernel Flags</key>. Below that line you will find <string></string>, replace it with <string>arch=i386 idlehalt=0</string>

• 2 weeks later...

so.. finaly installed it but after reboot nothing happend only a grey screen that tells me "You need to restart your computer. Hold down the power button for several seconds or press the Restart button" i have a installer log

right here:

Aug 17 14:29:27 localhost Unknown[68]: Launching the Language Chooser for an OS Install

Aug 17 14:30:14 localhost configd[41]: Could not establish network configuration: Success!

Aug 17 14:31:37 localhost LCA[69]: Folder Manager is being asked to create a folder (asav) while running as uid 0

Aug 17 14:32:19 localhost LCA[69]: Launching the Installer using language code "English"

Aug 17 14:32:30 localhost /System/Installation/CDIS/Mac OS X Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Mac OS X Installer[134]: vm_allocate: 0, 0x200e2000 - 0x400e2000

Aug 17 14:32:30 localhost /System/Installation/CDIS/Mac OS X Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Mac OS X Installer[134]: vm_protect: 0

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Mac OS X Installer application started

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: 1 display(s) found.

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Display[1] is NOT using OpenGL acceleration.

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: @(#)PROGRAM:Install PROJECT:Install-378

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: @(#)PROGRAM:Mac OS X Installer PROJECT:OSInstaller-94

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Hardware: Aspire 7520 old @ 2.20 GHz (x 2), 3072 MB RAM

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Running OS Build: Mac OS X 10.5.1 (9B21)

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Env: DYLD_NO_FIX_PREBINDING=1

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Env: PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Env: PWD=/

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Env: SHLVL=1

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Env: OS_INSTALL=1

Aug 17 14:32:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Env: _=/System/Installation/CDIS/LCA.app/Contents/MacOS/LCA

Aug 17 14:32:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Opening OSInstall package '/System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.mpkg'.

Aug 17 14:33:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Package Authoring Warning: The installer script defines but doesn't use (and can't install) package id com.apple.pkg.LeoAMD version 1.0.

Aug 17 14:33:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Memory statistics for 'Welcome' pane:

Aug 17 14:33:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Physical Memory Allocation: 93 MB wired, 82 MB trapped, 35 MB active, 2 MB inactive, 2860 MB free, 2897 MB usable, 3072 MB total

Aug 17 14:33:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Folder Manager is being asked to create a folder (asav) while running as uid 0

Aug 17 14:33:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Not loading AirPort MenuExtra because this machine does not have wireless networking available.

Aug 17 14:33:30 localhost OSInstaller[134]: CPSGetProcessInfo(): This call is deprecated and should not be called anymore.

Aug 17 14:33:30 localhost OSInstaller[134]: CPSPBGetProcessInfo(): This call is deprecated and should not be called anymore.

Aug 17 14:33:45 localhost installdb[138]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:33:45 localhost installdb[138]: Opened receipt database on '/Volumes/osx86' with schema 17.

Aug 17 14:33:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (Transmission / com.apple.pkg.Transmission): (Transmission / com. apple.pkg.Transmission)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (CandyBar / com.apple.pkg.CandyBar): (CandyBar / com. apple.pkg.CandyBar)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (PackageMaker / com.apple.pkg.PackageMaker): (PackageMaker / com. apple.pkg.PackageMaker)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (Gumby / com.apple.pkg.Gumby): (Gumby / com. apple.pkg.Gumby)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (9.4.0-Kernel / com.apple.pkg.9.4.0kernel): (9.4.0-Kernel / com.apple.pkg.9.4.0kernel)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (ACL-Fix / com.apple.pkg.ACL-Fix): (ACL-Fix / com.apple.pkg.ACL-Fix)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (Stuffit / com.apple.pkg.Stuffit): (Stuffit / com. apple.pkg.Stuffit)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (Xbench / com.apple.pkg.Xbench): (Xbench / com.apple.pkg.Xbench)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (Nforce67 / com.apple.pkg.Nforce67): (Nforce67 / com.apple.pkg.Nforce67)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (AboutThisMac / com.apple.pkg.AboutThisMac): (AboutThisMac / com.apple.pkg.AboutThisMac)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (KextHelper / com.apple.pkg.KextHelper): (KextHelper / com. apple.pkg.Kexthelper)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (BBEdit / com.apple.pkg.BBEdit): (BBEdit / com. apple.pkg.BBEdit)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (Marvins / com.apple.pkg.Marvins): (Marvins / com. apple.pkg.Marvins)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (powermanagement / com.apple.pkg.PowerManagement): (powermanagement / com.apple.pkg.powermanagement)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (10.5.4.AMD / com.Leo4all.pkg.10.5.4.AMD): (10.5.4.AMD / com.Leo4all.pkg.10.5.4.AMD)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (ASU / com.apple.pkg.ASU): (ASU / com.apple.pkg.ASU)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (full match) for (Leo_Patches / com.apple.pkg.Leo_Patches): (Leo_Patches / com.apple.pkg.Leo_Patches)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (HexEdit / com.apple.pkg.HexEdit): (HexEdit / com. apple.pkg.HexEdit)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (KCNScrew / com.apple.pkg.KCNScrew): (KCNScrew / com. apple.pkg.KCNScrew)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (MD5 / com.apple.pkg.MD5): (MD5 / com. apple.pkg.MD5)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (TextMate / com.apple.pkg.TextMate): (TextMate / com. apple.pkg.TextMate)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (Invisibles / com.apple.pkg.Invisibles): (Invisibles / com. apple.pkg.Invisibles)

Aug 17 14:33:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Found receipt (name match) for (Pacifist / com.apple.pkg.Pacifist): (Pacifist / com. apple.pkg.Pacifist)

Aug 17 14:33:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> start_* attributes and mixed state aborted.

Aug 17 14:33:54 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:33:54.033 Disk Utility[137:10b] **********

Aug 17 14:33:54 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:33:54.460 Disk Utility[137:10b] Disk Utility started.

Aug 17 14:33:54 localhost Unknown[70]:

Aug 17 14:33:56 localhost installdb[138]: done. (0.057u + 0.042s)

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:16.147 Disk Utility[137:10b] Preparing to erase : “osx86”

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:16.149 Disk Utility[137:10b] Partition Scheme: Master Boot Record

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:16.150 Disk Utility[137:10b] 1 volume will be erased

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:16.152 Disk Utility[137:10b] Name : “osx86”

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:16.156 Disk Utility[137:10b] Size : 116.4 GB

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:16.158 Disk Utility[137:10b] Filesystem : Mac OS Extended (Journaled)

Aug 17 14:35:16 localhost Unknown[70]:

Aug 17 14:35:18 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:18.402 Disk Utility[137:10b] Initialized /dev/rdisk5s3 as a 116 GB HFS Plus volume with a 16384k journal

Aug 17 14:35:18 localhost Unknown[70]:

Aug 17 14:35:18 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:18.418 Disk Utility[137:10b] Mounting disk.

Aug 17 14:35:19 localhost installdb[155]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:35:19 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:19.781 Disk Utility[137:10b] Erase complete.

Aug 17 14:35:19 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:35:19.789 Disk Utility[137:10b]

Aug 17 14:35:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> start_* attributes and mixed state aborted.

Aug 17 14:35:23 localhost Unknown[70]:

Aug 17 14:35:27 localhost installdb[155]: done. (0.039u + 0.034s)

Aug 17 14:35:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Memory statistics for 'Select a Destination' pane:

Aug 17 14:35:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Physical Memory Allocation: 120 MB wired, 96 MB trapped, 42 MB active, 2 MB inactive, 2812 MB free, 2856 MB usable, 3072 MB total

Aug 17 14:35:57 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Customization choices were reset to default state.

Aug 17 14:36:03 localhost installdb[158]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:36:14 localhost installdb[158]: done. (0.034u + 0.031s)

Aug 17 14:36:28 localhost installdb[159]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:36:48 localhost installdb[159]: done. (0.045u + 0.041s)

Aug 17 14:36:56 localhost installdb[160]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:37:04 localhost installdb[160]: done. (0.030u + 0.028s)

Aug 17 14:37:07 localhost installdb[161]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:37:21 localhost installdb[161]: done. (0.038u + 0.034s)

Aug 17 14:37:47 localhost installdb[162]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:37:53 localhost installdb[162]: done. (0.029u + 0.028s)

Aug 17 14:37:59 localhost installdb[163]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:38:05 localhost installdb[163]: done. (0.027u + 0.024s)

Aug 17 14:38:19 localhost installdb[164]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:38:25 localhost installdb[164]: done. (0.031u + 0.029s)

Aug 17 14:38:30 localhost installdb[165]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:38:36 localhost installdb[165]: done. (0.027u + 0.026s)

Aug 17 14:38:48 localhost installdb[166]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:38:54 localhost installdb[166]: done. (0.029u + 0.028s)

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Memory statistics for 'Installing' pane:

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Physical Memory Allocation: 120 MB wired, 101 MB trapped, 43 MB active, 2 MB inactive, 2806 MB free, 2851 MB usable, 3072 MB total

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: ================================================================================

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Choices selected for installation:

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Mac OS X"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Language Translations"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Dutch"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Dutch.pkg : com.apple.MacOSX.lang.nl : 10.5.0.1.1.1192168948

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: 10.5.4.AMD.pkg : com.Leo4all.pkg.10.5.4.AMD : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: AsianLanguagesSupport.pkg : com.apple.pkg.AsianLanguagesSupport : 0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: OSInstall.pkg : com.apple.pkg.OSInstall : 0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: ACL-Fix.pkg : com.apple.pkg.ACL-Fix : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Leo_Patches"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Leo_Patches.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Leo_Patches : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Chipsets Drivers"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Nforce67"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Nforce67.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Nforce67 : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Applications"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Utilities"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "CandyBar"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: CandyBar.pkg : com.apple.pkg.CandyBar : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Pacifist"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Pacifist.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Pacifist : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "KextHelper"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: KextHelper.pkg : com.apple.pkg.KextHelper : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "TextMate"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: TextMate.pkg : com.apple.pkg.TextMate : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "HexEdit"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: HexEdit.pkg : com.apple.pkg.HexEdit : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "BBEdit"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: BBEdit.pkg : com.apple.pkg.BBEdit : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Gumby"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Gumby.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Gumby : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Invisibles"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Invisibles.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Invisibles : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "PackageMaker"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: PackageMaker.pkg : com.apple.pkg.PackageMaker : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "StuffitExpander"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Stuffit.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Stuffit : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Marvins-AMD-Utility"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Marvins.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Marvins : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "ASU"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: ASU.pkg : com.apple.pkg.ASU : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Xbench"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Xbench.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Xbench : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "KCNScrew"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: KCNScrew.pkg : com.apple.pkg.KCNScrew : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "MD5"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: MD5.pkg : com.apple.pkg.MD5 : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Transmission"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Transmission.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Transmission : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Multimedia-Chat"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Adium"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Adium.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Adium : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Colloquy"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Colloquy.pkg : com.apple.pkg.Colloquy : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "TubeSock"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: TubeSock.pkg : com.apple.pkg.TubeSock : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "VLC"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: VLC.pkg : com.apple.pkg.VLC : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "USB2.0"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: USB2.0.pkg : com.apple.pkg.USB2.0 : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: ACL.pkg : com.apple.pkg.ACL : 0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "AboutThisMac"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: AboutThisMac.pkg : com.apple.pkg.AboutThisMac : 0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Kernels-EFI"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "Kernel-9.4.0"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: 9.4.0-Kernel.pkg : com.apple.pkg.9.4.0kernel : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "EFI-Required-Packages"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "ACPIPlatform"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "ACPIPlatform-1.1.0"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: ACPIPlatform-1.1.0.pkg : com.apple.pkg.ACPIPlatform-1.1.0 : 1.0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Install: "PowerManagement-Laptops"

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: powermanagement.pkg : com.apple.pkg.PowerManagement : 0

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: ================================================================================

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.02 seconds to summarize the package selections.

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Package mounted from disk0s2

Aug 17 14:40:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting media verification.

Aug 17 14:40:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Verified 14024704 of 3934291968 bytes (0%)

Aug 17 14:40:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finished media verification.

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: location = file://localhost

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Dutch.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/10.5.4.AMD.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/AsianLanguagesSupport.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/ACL-Fix.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Leo_Patches.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Chipset/Nforce67.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/CandyBar.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Pacifist.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/KextHelper.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/TextMate.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/HexEdit.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/BBEdit.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Gumby.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Invisibles.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/PackageMaker.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Stuffit.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Marvins.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/ASU.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Xbench.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/KCNScrew.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/MD5.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Transmission.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Adium.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/Colloquy.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/TubeSock.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Apps/VLC.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/USB2.0.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/ACL.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/AboutThisMac.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/Kernels/9.4.0-Kernel.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/ACPI/ACPIPlatform-1.1.0.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -[iFDInstallController(Private) _buildInstallPlan]: file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/powermanagement.pkg

Aug 17 14:40:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: _installNextPackage of 1

Aug 17 14:40:14 localhost runner[167]: Administrator authorization granted.

Aug 17 14:40:40 localhost installdb[168]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:40:42 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting installation:

Aug 17 14:40:42 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Preparing volume "osx86" for installation

Aug 17 14:40:42 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring volume "osx86"

Aug 17 14:40:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Preparing disk for Netbooted Install.

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Physical memory statistics immediately before turning on virtual memory backing store:

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Physical Memory Allocation: 120 MB wired, 111 MB trapped, 44 MB active, 2 MB inactive, 2795 MB free, 2841 MB usable, 3072 MB total

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Activated virtual memory backing store at mount point '/Volumes/osx86'

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Free space on "osx86": 116 GB (124948680704 bytes).

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Create temporary directory "/Volumes/osx86/Dutch.pkg.134gcCc9h"

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Running install actions

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Dutch:

Aug 17 14:40:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:40:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 2.02 seconds to create the install plan for Dutch.

Aug 17 14:40:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:40:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:40:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:40:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run preinstall script for Dutch

Aug 17 14:40:46 localhost installdb[168]: done. (0.025u + 0.025s)

Aug 17 14:40:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:40:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:40:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:40:53 localhost payloadExtractor[176]: Initializing new flat-package receipt.

Aug 17 14:40:53 localhost installdb[177]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:40:53 localhost installdb[177]: Opened receipt database on '/Volumes/osx86/' with schema 0.

Aug 17 14:40:53 localhost installdb[177]: The db cache for '/Volumes/osx86/Library/Receipts/db/a.receiptdb' contains: {\n schema = 0;\n sqlite = <3075c001>;\n}

Aug 17 14:40:53 localhost installdb[177]: Initializing database with schema version 17 at '/Volumes/osx86/Library/Receipts/db/a.receiptdb'.

Aug 17 14:40:53 localhost payloadExtractor[176]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:41:02 localhost payloadExtractor[176]: 12650 of 12650 files written in 9.42 seconds.

Aug 17 14:41:02 localhost payloadExtractor[176]: 98540 kilobytes installed at 10.2 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:41:05 localhost payloadExtractor[176]: Receipt closed in 2.56 seconds (4934 files/s).

Aug 17 14:41:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for Dutch

Aug 17 14:41:05 localhost root[183]: Running Install Scripts . . .

Aug 17 14:41:07 localhost root[185]: 0 Install Scripts run.

Aug 17 14:41:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:41:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:41:07 localhost installdb[177]: Added 'com.apple.MacOSX.lang.nl' to group 'com.apple.repair-permissions.pkg-group'.

Aug 17 14:41:07 localhost installdb[177]: Added 'com.apple.MacOSX.lang.nl' to group 'com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group'.

Aug 17 14:41:07 localhost runner[167]: Extracting BOM from "/System/Installation/Packages/Dutch.pkg" to "/Volumes/osx86/Library/Receipts/boms/com.apple.MacOSX.lang.nl.bom"

Aug 17 14:41:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Leopard 10.5.4 AMD:

Aug 17 14:41:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:41:13 localhost installdb[177]: done. (2.448u + 0.878s)

Aug 17 14:41:22 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 14.44 seconds to create the install plan for 10.5.4.AMD.

Aug 17 14:41:22 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:41:22 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:41:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:41:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:41:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:41:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:41:27 localhost pkgExtractor[188]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:46:44 localhost pkgExtractor[188]: 200858 of 200858 files written in 317.59 seconds.

Aug 17 14:46:44 localhost pkgExtractor[188]: 5338388 kilobytes installed at 16.4 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:46:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:46:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing AsianLanguagesSupport:

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/StandardDictionaryPlugIn.bundle (version 1.5.7.1.5.7.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1.5.7.1.5.7.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/OsakaDialect.dict (version 1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/NumeralDictionaryPlugIn.bundle (version 1.0.6.1.0.6.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1.0.6.1.0.6.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/LastResortDictPlugIn.bundle (version 1.0.6.1.0.6.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1.0.6.1.0.6.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JapaneseAnalysisPlugIn.bundle (version 2.1.5.2.1.5.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (2.1.5.2.1.5.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_LastResort.dict (version 1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Colloquial.dict (version 1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Character.dict (version 1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Basic.dict (version 1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JVCDictionaryPlugIn.bundle (version 1.1.4.1.1.4.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1.1.4.1.1.4.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/DictionaryServiceDictPlugIn.bundle (version 1.5.8.1.5.8.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1.5.8.1.5.8.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/ColloquialDictPlugIn.bundle (version 1.0.5.1.0.5.1940000) was not installed because a newer version (1.0.5.1.0.5.1940300) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Components/CharacterPalette.component/Contents/SharedSupport/CharPaletteServer.app/Contents/Frameworks/CharacterPaletteFramework.framework (version 1.0.3.1.0.3.1250000) was not installed because a newer version (1.0.4.1.0.4.1260000) already exists.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.73 seconds to create the install plan for AsianLanguagesSupport.

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:46:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:46:55 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:46:56 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Initializing new flat-package receipt.

Aug 17 14:46:56 localhost installdb[191]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost installdb[191]: Opened receipt database on '/Volumes/osx86/' with schema 17.

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Components/CharacterPalette.component/Contents/SharedSupport/CharPaletteServer.app/Contents/Frameworks/CharacterPaletteFramework.framework"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Components/CharacterPalette.component/Contents/SharedSupport/CharPaletteServer.app/Contents/Frameworks/CharacterPaletteFramework.framework/Versions"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Components/CharacterPalette.component/Contents/SharedSupport/CharPaletteServer.app/Contents/Frameworks/CharacterPaletteFramework.framework/Versions/A"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Components/CharacterPalette.component/Contents/SharedSupport/CharPaletteServer.app/Contents/Frameworks/CharacterPaletteFramework.framework/Versions/A/Resources"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/ColloquialDictPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/ColloquialDictPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/ColloquialDictPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/DictionaryServiceDictPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/DictionaryServiceDictPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/DictionaryServiceDictPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Basic.dict"

Aug 17 14:46:57 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Basic.dict/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Character.dict"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Character.dict/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Colloquial.dict"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_Colloquial.dict/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_LastResort.dict"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/J_LastResort.dict/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JapaneseAnalysisPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JapaneseAnalysisPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JapaneseAnalysisPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JapaneseAnalysisPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JVCDictionaryPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JVCDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JVCDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/JVCDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/LastResortDictPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/LastResortDictPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/LastResortDictPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/NumeralDictionaryPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/NumeralDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/NumeralDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/NumeralDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/OsakaDialect.dict"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/OsakaDialect.dict/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/StandardDictionaryPlugIn.bundle"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/StandardDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/StandardDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS"

Aug 17 14:46:58 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: Skipping "./System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/Support/StandardDictionaryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources"

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: 245 of 355 files written in 1.99 seconds.

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost payloadExtractor[190]: 29976 kilobytes installed at 14.7 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost installdb[191]: Added 'com.apple.pkg.AsianLanguagesSupport' to group 'com.apple.repair-permissions.pkg-group'.

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost installdb[191]: Added 'com.apple.pkg.AsianLanguagesSupport' to group 'com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group'.

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost runner[167]: Extracting BOM from "/System/Installation/Packages/AsianLanguagesSupport.pkg" to "/Volumes/osx86/Library/Receipts/boms/com.apple.pkg.AsianLanguagesSupport.bom"

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing OSInstall:

Aug 17 14:46:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run preinstall script for OSInstall

Aug 17 14:47:02 localhost root[197]: Running Install Scripts . . .

Aug 17 14:47:02 localhost root[199]: Begin script: preinstall

Aug 17 14:47:02 localhost root[202]: End script: preinstall

Aug 17 14:47:02 localhost root[203]: 1 Install Scripts run.

Aug 17 14:47:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for OSInstall

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[210]: Running Install Scripts . . .

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[212]: Begin script: BrowserKitMove.pl

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[215]: End script: BrowserKitMove.pl

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[216]: Begin script: ProKitMove.pl

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[219]: End script: ProKitMove.pl

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[220]: Begin script: RemoveClientLicense.sh

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[222]: End script: RemoveClientLicense.sh

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[223]: Begin script: iLifebkpluginMove.pl

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[226]: End script: iLifebkpluginMove.pl

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[227]: Begin script: postinstall

Aug 17 14:47:03 localhost root[230]: Running kextcache -k /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions

Aug 17 14:47:05 localhost installdb[191]: done. (0.089u + 0.071s)

Aug 17 14:47:09 localhost root[232]: Running ifcstart

Aug 17 14:47:12 localhost root[234]: Running update_dyld_shared_cache

Aug 17 14:47:29 localhost root[236]: End script: postinstall

Aug 17 14:47:29 localhost root[237]: 5 Install Scripts run.

Aug 17 14:47:29 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing ACL-Fix:

Aug 17 14:47:29 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 2.24 seconds to create the install plan for ACL-Fix.

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:31 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost pkgExtractor[240]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost pkgExtractor[240]: 1 of 1 files written in 0.08 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost pkgExtractor[240]: 4 kilobytes installed at 0.0 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Leo_Patches:

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.07 seconds to create the install plan for Leo_Patches.

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:32 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:33 localhost pkgExtractor[243]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:34 localhost pkgExtractor[243]: 405 of 405 files written in 1.02 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:34 localhost pkgExtractor[243]: 21256 kilobytes installed at 20.3 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:34 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for Leo_Patches

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Nforce67:

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.24 seconds to create the install plan for Nforce67.

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:37 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost pkgExtractor[290]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost pkgExtractor[290]: 9 of 9 files written in 0.24 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost pkgExtractor[290]: 108 kilobytes installed at 0.4 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:38 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for Nforce67

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[291]: mv: rename /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleNforceATA.kext to /Volumes/osx86/Back/AppleNforceATA.kext: No such file or directory

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[291]:

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing CandyBar:

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.15 seconds to create the install plan for CandyBar.

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:39 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:40 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:40 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:40 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:40 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:40 localhost pkgExtractor[299]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost pkgExtractor[299]: 365 of 365 files written in 3.01 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost pkgExtractor[299]: 34548 kilobytes installed at 11.2 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Pacifist:

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.09 seconds to create the install plan for Pacifist.

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:43 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost pkgExtractor[302]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost pkgExtractor[302]: 341 of 341 files written in 0.50 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost pkgExtractor[302]: 5800 kilobytes installed at 11.4 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:44 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Kexthelper:

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.07 seconds to create the install plan for KextHelper.

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:45 localhost pkgExtractor[305]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost pkgExtractor[305]: 26 of 26 files written in 0.37 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost pkgExtractor[305]: 3892 kilobytes installed at 10.2 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing TextMate:

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.36 seconds to create the install plan for TextMate.

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:47 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:47 localhost pkgExtractor[308]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost pkgExtractor[308]: 3036 of 3036 files written in 2.61 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost pkgExtractor[308]: 26084 kilobytes installed at 9.8 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing HexEdit:

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.10 seconds to create the install plan for HexEdit.

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost pkgExtractor[311]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost pkgExtractor[311]: 15 of 15 files written in 0.27 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost pkgExtractor[311]: 512 kilobytes installed at 1.8 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing BBEdit:

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.19 seconds to create the install plan for BBEdit.

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:52 localhost pkgExtractor[314]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost pkgExtractor[314]: 1610 of 1610 files written in 3.79 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost pkgExtractor[314]: 29128 kilobytes installed at 7.5 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Gumby:

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.08 seconds to create the install plan for Gumby.

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost pkgExtractor[317]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost pkgExtractor[317]: 53 of 53 files written in 0.67 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:57 localhost pkgExtractor[317]: 8352 kilobytes installed at 12.2 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Invisibles:

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.01 seconds to create the install plan for Invisibles.

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:47:58 localhost pkgExtractor[320]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost pkgExtractor[320]: 18 of 18 files written in 0.29 seconds.

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost pkgExtractor[320]: 116 kilobytes installed at 0.4 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing PackageMaker:

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.08 seconds to create the install plan for PackageMaker.

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:47:59 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost pkgExtractor[323]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost pkgExtractor[323]: 306 of 306 files written in 0.47 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost pkgExtractor[323]: 4428 kilobytes installed at 9.2 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Stuffit:

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.03 seconds to create the install plan for Stuffit.

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:00 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:01 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:01 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:01 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:01 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:01 localhost pkgExtractor[326]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost pkgExtractor[326]: 454 of 454 files written in 0.79 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost pkgExtractor[326]: 16816 kilobytes installed at 20.8 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Marvins:

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.07 seconds to create the install plan for Marvins.

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:02 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:03 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:03 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:03 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:03 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:03 localhost pkgExtractor[329]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:04 localhost pkgExtractor[329]: 58 of 58 files written in 1.28 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:04 localhost pkgExtractor[329]: 14604 kilobytes installed at 11.2 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:04 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:04 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing ASU:

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.08 seconds to create the install plan for ASU.

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:05 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost pkgExtractor[332]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost pkgExtractor[332]: 31 of 31 files written in 0.47 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost pkgExtractor[332]: 5212 kilobytes installed at 10.8 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Xbench:

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.11 seconds to create the install plan for Xbench.

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:06 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost pkgExtractor[335]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost pkgExtractor[335]: 62 of 62 files written in 0.28 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost pkgExtractor[335]: 520 kilobytes installed at 1.8 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:07 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing KCNScrew:

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.08 seconds to create the install plan for KCNScrew.

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:08 localhost pkgExtractor[338]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost pkgExtractor[338]: 112 of 112 files written in 0.48 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost pkgExtractor[338]: 6888 kilobytes installed at 13.9 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing MD5:

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.06 seconds to create the install plan for MD5.

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:09 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost pkgExtractor[341]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost pkgExtractor[341]: 27 of 27 files written in 0.27 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost pkgExtractor[341]: 312 kilobytes installed at 1.1 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Transmission:

Aug 17 14:48:10 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.08 seconds to create the install plan for Transmission.

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:11 localhost pkgExtractor[344]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:12 localhost pkgExtractor[344]: 304 of 304 files written in 0.75 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:12 localhost pkgExtractor[344]: 4920 kilobytes installed at 6.4 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Adium:

Aug 17 14:48:12 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.46 seconds to create the install plan for Adium.

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:13 localhost pkgExtractor[347]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost pkgExtractor[347]: 3743 of 3743 files written in 3.73 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost pkgExtractor[347]: 43816 kilobytes installed at 11.5 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Colloquy:

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.13 seconds to create the install plan for Colloquy.

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:18 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:18 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:18 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:18 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:18 localhost pkgExtractor[350]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost pkgExtractor[350]: 595 of 595 files written in 0.76 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost pkgExtractor[350]: 7876 kilobytes installed at 10.1 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing TubeSock:

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.09 seconds to create the install plan for TubeSock.

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:19 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost pkgExtractor[353]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost pkgExtractor[353]: 73 of 73 files written in 0.36 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost pkgExtractor[353]: 5156 kilobytes installed at 13.9 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:20 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing VLC:

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.04 seconds to create the install plan for VLC.

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:21 localhost pkgExtractor[356]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost pkgExtractor[356]: 790 of 790 files written in 1.77 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost pkgExtractor[356]: 42908 kilobytes installed at 23.7 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing USB2.0:

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.10 seconds to create the install plan for USB2.0.

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:23 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:24 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:24 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:24 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:24 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:24 localhost pkgExtractor[359]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:25 localhost pkgExtractor[359]: 264 of 264 files written in 0.61 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:25 localhost pkgExtractor[359]: 4368 kilobytes installed at 6.9 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:25 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for USB2.0

Aug 17 14:48:25 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:25 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing ACL:

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.24 seconds to create the install plan for ACL.

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run preinstall script for ACL

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost payloadExtractor[373]: Initializing new flat-package receipt.

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost installdb[374]: started (uid 96)

Aug 17 14:48:26 localhost installdb[374]: Opened receipt database on '/Volumes/osx86/' with schema 17.

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost payloadExtractor[373]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost payloadExtractor[373]: 5 of 5 files written in 0.01 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost payloadExtractor[373]: 20 kilobytes installed at 2.3 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for ACL

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost root[380]: Running Install Scripts . . .

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost root[382]: Begin script: aclmodify.pl

Aug 17 14:48:27 localhost pkgutil[385]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'Applications' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/Applications'.

Aug 17 14:48:28 localhost pkgutil[387]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'Library' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/Library'.

Aug 17 14:48:28 localhost pkgutil[389]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'Applications/Utilities' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/Applications/Utilities'.

Aug 17 14:48:28 localhost /Volumes/osx86/private/tmp/scripts.qOZ6/./postinstall[377]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj

Aug 17 14:48:28 localhost pkgutil[391]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Desktop' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Desktop'.

Aug 17 14:48:28 localhost pkgutil[393]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Documents' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Documents'.

Aug 17 14:48:29 localhost pkgutil[395]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Downloads' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Downloads'.

Aug 17 14:48:29 localhost pkgutil[397]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library'.

Aug 17 14:48:29 localhost pkgutil[399]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Application Support' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Application Support'.

Aug 17 14:48:29 localhost pkgutil[401]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Assistants' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Assistants'.

Aug 17 14:48:30 localhost pkgutil[403]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio'.

Aug 17 14:48:30 localhost pkgutil[405]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers'.

Aug 17 14:48:30 localhost pkgutil[407]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins'.

Aug 17 14:48:30 localhost pkgutil[409]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components'.

Aug 17 14:48:31 localhost pkgutil[411]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Digidesign' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Digidesign'.

Aug 17 14:48:31 localhost pkgutil[413]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST'.

Aug 17 14:48:31 localhost pkgutil[415]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds'.

Aug 17 14:48:31 localhost pkgutil[417]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts'.

Aug 17 14:48:32 localhost pkgutil[419]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks'.

Aug 17 14:48:32 localhost pkgutil[421]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/ColorPickers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/ColorPickers'.

Aug 17 14:48:32 localhost pkgutil[423]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Compositions' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Compositions'.

Aug 17 14:48:32 localhost pkgutil[425]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Favorites' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Favorites'.

Aug 17 14:48:33 localhost pkgutil[427]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/FontCollections' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/FontCollections'.

Aug 17 14:48:33 localhost pkgutil[429]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Fonts' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Fonts'.

Aug 17 14:48:33 localhost pkgutil[431]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/iMovie' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/iMovie'.

Aug 17 14:48:33 localhost pkgutil[433]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/iMovie/Plug-ins' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/iMovie/Plug-ins'.

Aug 17 14:48:33 localhost pkgutil[435]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/iMovie/Sound Effects' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/iMovie/Sound Effects'.

Aug 17 14:48:34 localhost pkgutil[437]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Input Methods' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Input Methods'.

Aug 17 14:48:34 localhost pkgutil[439]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Internet Plug-Ins' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Internet Plug-Ins'.

Aug 17 14:48:34 localhost pkgutil[441]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Keyboard Layouts' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Keyboard Layouts'.

Aug 17 14:48:34 localhost pkgutil[443]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Preferences' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Preferences'.

Aug 17 14:48:35 localhost pkgutil[445]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Printers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Printers'.

Aug 17 14:48:35 localhost pkgutil[447]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Screen Savers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Screen Savers'.

Aug 17 14:48:35 localhost pkgutil[449]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Sounds' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Sounds'.

Aug 17 14:48:35 localhost pkgutil[451]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Voices' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Library/Voices'.

Aug 17 14:48:36 localhost pkgutil[453]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Movies' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Movies'.

Aug 17 14:48:36 localhost pkgutil[455]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Music' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Music'.

Aug 17 14:48:36 localhost pkgutil[457]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Pictures' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Pictures'.

Aug 17 14:48:36 localhost pkgutil[459]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Public' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Public'.

Aug 17 14:48:37 localhost pkgutil[461]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Sites' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/Dutch.lproj/Sites'.

Aug 17 14:48:37 localhost /Volumes/osx86/private/tmp/scripts.qOZ6/./postinstall[377]: /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj

Aug 17 14:48:37 localhost pkgutil[463]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Desktop' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Desktop'.

Aug 17 14:48:37 localhost pkgutil[465]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Documents' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Documents'.

Aug 17 14:48:37 localhost pkgutil[467]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Downloads' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Downloads'.

Aug 17 14:48:38 localhost pkgutil[469]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library'.

Aug 17 14:48:38 localhost pkgutil[471]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Application Support' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Application Support'.

Aug 17 14:48:38 localhost pkgutil[473]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Assistants' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Assistants'.

Aug 17 14:48:38 localhost pkgutil[475]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio'.

Aug 17 14:48:39 localhost pkgutil[477]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers'.

Aug 17 14:48:39 localhost pkgutil[479]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins'.

Aug 17 14:48:39 localhost pkgutil[481]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components'.

Aug 17 14:48:39 localhost pkgutil[483]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Digidesign' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Digidesign'.

Aug 17 14:48:40 localhost pkgutil[485]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST'.

Aug 17 14:48:40 localhost pkgutil[487]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds'.

Aug 17 14:48:40 localhost pkgutil[489]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Alerts'.

Aug 17 14:48:40 localhost pkgutil[491]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks'.

Aug 17 14:48:41 localhost pkgutil[493]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/ColorPickers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/ColorPickers'.

Aug 17 14:48:41 localhost pkgutil[495]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Compositions' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Compositions'.

Aug 17 14:48:41 localhost pkgutil[497]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Favorites' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Favorites'.

Aug 17 14:48:41 localhost pkgutil[499]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/FontCollections' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/FontCollections'.

Aug 17 14:48:42 localhost pkgutil[501]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Fonts' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Fonts'.

Aug 17 14:48:42 localhost pkgutil[503]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/iMovie' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/iMovie'.

Aug 17 14:48:42 localhost pkgutil[505]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/iMovie/Plug-ins' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/iMovie/Plug-ins'.

Aug 17 14:48:42 localhost pkgutil[507]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/iMovie/Sound Effects' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/iMovie/Sound Effects'.

Aug 17 14:48:43 localhost pkgutil[509]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Input Methods' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Input Methods'.

Aug 17 14:48:43 localhost pkgutil[511]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Internet Plug-Ins' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Internet Plug-Ins'.

Aug 17 14:48:43 localhost pkgutil[513]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Keyboard Layouts' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Keyboard Layouts'.

Aug 17 14:48:43 localhost pkgutil[515]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Preferences' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Preferences'.

Aug 17 14:48:44 localhost pkgutil[517]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Printers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Printers'.

Aug 17 14:48:44 localhost pkgutil[519]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Screen Savers' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Screen Savers'.

Aug 17 14:48:44 localhost pkgutil[521]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Sounds' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Sounds'.

Aug 17 14:48:44 localhost pkgutil[523]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Voices' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/Voices'.

Aug 17 14:48:45 localhost pkgutil[525]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Movies' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Movies'.

Aug 17 14:48:45 localhost pkgutil[527]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Music' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Music'.

Aug 17 14:48:45 localhost pkgutil[529]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Pictures'.

Aug 17 14:48:45 localhost pkgutil[531]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Public' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Public'.

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost pkgutil[533]: Updating receipt 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' path 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Sites' on '/Volumes/osx86/' with actual metadata from '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Sites'.

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost root[534]: End script: aclmodify.pl

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost root[535]: 1 Install Scripts run.

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost installdb[374]: Added 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' to group 'com.apple.repair-permissions.pkg-group'.

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost installdb[374]: Added 'com.apple.pkg.ACL' to group 'com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group'.

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost runner[167]: Extracting BOM from "/System/Installation/Packages/ACL.pkg" to "/Volumes/osx86/Library/Receipts/boms/com.apple.pkg.ACL.bom"

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing AboutThisMac:

Aug 17 14:48:46 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 1.92 seconds to create the install plan for AboutThisMac.

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost pkgExtractor[538]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost pkgExtractor[538]: 3 of 3 files written in 0.23 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost pkgExtractor[538]: 12 kilobytes installed at 0.1 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:48 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for AboutThisMac

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: "AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64"

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]:

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: "AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64"

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/da.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/fi.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/French.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/German.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:49 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/Japanese.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/ko.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]:

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/no.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/pl.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/pt_PT.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/pt.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/ru.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/Spanish.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/sv.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/zh_CN.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[539]: cp: directory /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/Resources/zh_TW.lproj does not exist

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing Kernel-9.4.0:

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.23 seconds to create the install plan for 9.4.0-Kernel.

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost pkgExtractor[588]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost pkgExtractor[588]: 61 of 61 files written in 0.41 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost pkgExtractor[588]: 5884 kilobytes installed at 14.1 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:51 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for Kernel-9.4.0

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[589]: mkdir: /Volumes/osx86/Backup: File exists

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[589]:

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost installdb[374]: done. (0.206u + 0.365s)

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing ACPIPlatform-1.1.0:

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.12 seconds to create the install plan for ACPIPlatform-1.1.0.

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost pkgExtractor[601]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost pkgExtractor[601]: 88 of 88 files written in 0.35 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost pkgExtractor[601]: 1080 kilobytes installed at 3.0 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:53 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for ACPIPlatform-1.1.0

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Processing powermanagement:

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Determining files to install

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: It took 0.12 seconds to create the install plan for powermanagement.

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Configuring deferred files

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Assembling temporary receipt

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing pre-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Creating destination path

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Validating package payload

Aug 17 14:48:54 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting file extraction

Aug 17 14:48:55 localhost pkgExtractor[615]: Extracting...

Aug 17 14:48:55 localhost pkgExtractor[615]: 133 of 133 files written in 0.59 seconds.

Aug 17 14:48:55 localhost pkgExtractor[615]: 1484 kilobytes installed at 2.5 MB/s.

Aug 17 14:48:55 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postinstall script for powermanagement

Aug 17 14:48:55 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[616]: mkdir: /Volumes/osx86/Backup: File exists

Aug 17 14:48:55 localhost runner[167]: postinstall[616]:

Aug 17 14:48:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Performing post-extraction actions

Aug 17 14:48:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finishing receipt

Aug 17 14:48:56 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postflight script for Leopard 10.5.4 AMD

Aug 17 14:48:56 localhost runner[167]: postflight[631]: /System/Installation/Packages/10.5.4.AMD.pkg/Contents/Resources/postflight: line 4: /sbin/SetHidden: No such file or directory

Aug 17 14:48:56 localhost runner[167]: postflight[631]:

Aug 17 14:48:57 localhost runner[167]: postflight[631]: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64

Aug 17 14:48:57 localhost runner[167]: postflight[631]:

Aug 17 14:48:57 localhost runner[167]: postflight[631]: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64

Aug 17 14:48:57 localhost runner[167]: postflight[631]: /System/Installation/Packages/10.5.4.AMD.pkg/Contents/Resources/postflight: line 14: /usr/bin/textutil: No such file or directory

Aug 17 14:48:57 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postflight script for ACL-Fix

Aug 17 14:48:58 localhost runner[167]: postflight[655]: chmod: No ACL present

Aug 17 14:48:58 localhost runner[167]: postflight[655]:

Aug 17 14:48:58 localhost OSInstaller[134]: run postflight script for Leo_Patches

Aug 17 14:49:15 localhost runner[167]: postflight[666]: Hiding Kernel and cleaning files up on !

Aug 17 14:49:15 localhost runner[167]: postflight[666]:

Aug 17 14:49:15 localhost runner[167]: postflight[666]: ERROR: Directory not found. (2) on file: /Volumes/osx86/boot ^M

Aug 17 14:49:15 localhost runner[167]: postflight[666]:

Aug 17 14:49:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Removing temporary directory "/Volumes/osx86/Dutch.pkg.134gcCc9h"

Aug 17 14:49:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finalize disk "osx86"

Aug 17 14:49:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finalizing Disk

Aug 17 14:49:18 localhost Unknown[70]: -bootefi -bootinfo -folder /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/CoreServices/ -save9 -setBoot -label osx86

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBlower.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleCore99NVRAM.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleCPUThermo.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFlashNVRAM.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleK2SATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleK2SATARoot.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKauaiATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKiwiATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKiwiRoot.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMacRiscPCI.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMPIC.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSPU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleVIA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/ATTOExpressPCIPlus.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AudioDeviceTreeUpdater.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/CMD646Root.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOADBFamily.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CControllerPMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CControllerPPC.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CControllerSMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:21 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CFamily.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:22 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/KeyLargoATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:22 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/LSIUltra320.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:22 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/MegaRAID.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBlower.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleCore99NVRAM.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleCPUThermo.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFlashNVRAM.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleK2SATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleK2SATARoot.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKauaiATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKiwiATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKiwiRoot.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMacRiscPCI.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMPIC.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSPU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AppleVIA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/ATTOExpressPCIPlus.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/AudioDeviceTreeUpdater.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/CMD646Root.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOADBFamily.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CControllerPMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CControllerPPC.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CControllerSMU.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/IOI2CFamily.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/KeyLargoATA.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/LSIUltra320.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:39 localhost Unknown[70]: kernel extension /Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Extensions/MegaRAID.kext is not authentic (check ownership and permissions); skipping it and any plugins

Aug 17 14:49:49 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Notifying system of updated components

Aug 17 14:49:49 localhost runner[167]: Touched '/Volumes/osx86/System/Library/Components'

Aug 17 14:49:49 localhost runner[167]: Touched '/Volumes/osx86/Library/Components'

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: _installNextPackage of 0

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]:

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: **** Summary Information ****

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Operation Elapsed time

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: -----------------------------

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: script 80.10 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: zero 0.06 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: install 492.27 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: validate 12.76 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: os 0.00 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: extract 367.03 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: receipt 27.86 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: disk 34.06 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: config 24.97 seconds

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]:

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Starting installation:

Aug 17 14:49:50 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Finalizing installation.

Aug 17 14:49:52 localhost OSInstaller[134]: InstallType cookie file was successfully written for Setup Assistant to pick up.

Aug 17 14:49:53 localhost OSInstaller[134]: No 'ImportantInformation.txt' cookie file was laid down. Moving to next panel.

Aug 17 14:49:55 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Memory statistics for 'Install Succeeded' pane:

Aug 17 14:49:55 localhost OSInstaller[134]: Physical Memory Allocation: 236 MB wired, 124 MB trapped, 62 MB active, 2 MB inactive, 2648 MB free, 2712 MB usable, 3072 MB total

Aug 17 14:50:08 localhost Unknown[70]: 2010-08-17 14:50 Mac OS X Installer[134] (CarbonCore.framework) FSEventStreamStart: ERROR: FSEvents_connect() => Unknown service name (1102)

Aug 17 14:50:16 localhost OSInstaller[134]: installAutoFSMonitor: open failed

Aug 17 14:50:17 localhost OSInstaller[134]: TaskLauncher::Launch Failed

sorry for my long reply but i need help on this i almost got it to work.

here is a link of my laptop specs. it just a foto token with my iphone

http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=...10&srv=img6 (acer aspire 7520G)

o yes last bot not least what means EFI and that sort of therms?

pm me please

i use leo4allv4.1.amd and the good mkext

these are my laptop specs

PC Wizard 2010 Version 1.94

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner: wybe

User: wybe

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate Professional 6.01.7600

Report Date: vrijdag 13 augustus 2010 at 22:22

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< System Summary >>>

> Mainboard : Acer Fuquene

> Chipset : nVidia nForce 560

> Processor : AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-64 @ 2200 MHz

> Physical Memory : 3072 MB

> Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS

> Hard Disk : ST9250315AS (250 GB)

> DVD-Rom Drive : MAT{censored}A DVD-RAM UJ870QJ ATA Device

> DVD-Rom Drive : DOZGLUX BSXYVGDQ SCSI CdRom Device

> Monitor Type : AUO - 17 inches

> Network Card : MCP67 Ethernet

> Network Card : AR5007 802.11a/b/g Wireless Network Adapter

> Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Professional 6.01.7600

> DirectX : Version 11.00

<<< Mainboard >>>

> Manufacturer : Acer

> Mainboard : Acer Fuquene

> Bios : Acer

> Chipset : nVidia nForce 560

> Physical Memory : 3072 MB DDR2-SDRAM

> LPC bus : Yes

> PCI Bus : Yes

> Bus PCI-Express : Yes

> USB Bus : Yes

> SMBus/i2c Bus : Yes

> Bus HyperTransport : Yes

> Bus QPI : No

> Bus CardBus : No

> Bus FireWire : Yes

<<< Processor >>>

> Processor : AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-64

> Frequency : 2200 MHz

> Number of Core : 2

> Support : Socket S1 (638)

> Cache L1 : 2 x 128 KB

> Cache L2 : 2 x 512 KB

> Voltage VID : 1.600 V

> FPU Coprocessor : Present

> Core 1 Activity : 0%

> Core 2 Activity : 0%

<<< Video >>>

> Current Display : 1440x900 pixels at 60 Hz in True Colors (32-bit)

> Touch Support : No

> Number of monitor : 1

> Monitor Type : AUO

> Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS

> nVidia CUDA : Yes

> OpenCL : Yes

> OpenGL : Yes

> GDI Plus : Yes

> Direct2D : Yes

<<< IO Ports >>>

> Port installed : Standard OpenHCD USB Host-controller

> Port installed : Standaard Enhanced PCI naar USB-hostcontroller

> Port installed : Standard OpenHCD USB Host-controller

> Port installed : Standaard Enhanced PCI naar USB-hostcontroller

<<< Drives >>>

> Number of Disk Controller : 2

> Number of Hard Disk : 1

> Number of CD-ROM Drive : 1

> Drives Letters : C:\ D:\ E:\ F:\ I:\

> Drive C: (Hard Disk) : 83 GB available on 124 GB

> Drive D: (DVD-Rom) : 0 KB available on 0 KB

> Drive E: (Hard Disk) : 124 GB available on 125 GB

> Drive F: (DVD-Rom) : 0 KB available on 0 KB

> Drive I: (DVD-Rom) : 0 KB available on 0 KB

<<< Printers >>>

> Default Printer : Microsoft XPS Document Writer

> Printer installed : Microsoft XPS Document Writer

> Printer installed : Fax

> Universal Driver : Not Installed

> Spooler : 0 jobs in queue

<<< Devices >>>

> Type of mouse : PS/2-compatibele muis

> Type of mouse : HID-muis

> Type of keyboard : Standaard-PS/2-toetsenbord

> Type of keyboard : USB-invoerapparaat

> Joystick : None

> HID Devices : Yes

> Modem : HDA CX11270-softmodem

> SCSI Host #0 : 1 Device(s)

> SCSI Host #2 : 1 Device(s)

> SCSI Host #4 : 1 Device(s)

> SCSI Controller : A7WGP67C IDE Controller

> Biometric : No

> Trusted Platform Module : No

<<< Multimedia >>>

> Device Audio : Nvidia MCP67 High Definition Audio

> Audio Playback : Luidsprekers (High Definition A

> Audio Playback : Digitale audio (S/PDIF) (High D

> Audio Playback : Microsoft-geluidstoewijzing

> Audio Recording : Microfoon (High Definition Audi

> Audio Recording : Microfoon (High Definition Audi

> Audio Recording : Lijningang (High Definition Aud

> MIDI Output : Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth

> MIDI Output : Microsoft MIDI Mapper

> Mixer Device : Luidsprekers (High Definition A

> Mixer Device : Digitale audio (S/PDIF) (High D

> Mixer Device : Microfoon (High Definition Audi

> Mixer Device : Lijningang (High Definition Aud

> Mixer Device : Microfoon (High Definition Audi

> Device multimedia : AVIVideo

> Device multimedia : CDAudio

> Device multimedia : Sequencer

> Device multimedia : WaveAudio

> Device multimedia : MPEGVideo

> Audio Compression : Microsoft IMA ADPCM CODEC

> Audio Compression : Microsoft CCITT G.711 A-Law en u-Law CODEC

> Audio Compression : Microsoft GSM 6.10 Audio CODEC

> Audio Compression : Microsoft ADPCM CODEC

> Audio Compression : Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer-3 Codec (decode only)

> Audio Compression : Microsoft PCM-conversieprogramma

<<< Network >>>

> Network : Yes

> Internet Connection : Yes

> RAS Connection : No

> Passport.Net : No

> Winsock32 : v2.02

> Network Connection : LAN-verbinding

> Network Connection : Draadloze netwerkverbinding

> Network Connection : VMware Network Adapter VMnet1

> Network Connection : VMware Network Adapter VMnet8

> Network Card : Draadloze netwerkadapter AR5007EG van Atheros

> Network Card : NVIDIA nForce Ethernet

> Share : 6 Resources

> Local Network : 1 Network Computer

> Local Group : 15

<<< Power Status >>>

> Power Status : Yes

> Battery : Yes

> Supply : Main supply

> Active Power Scheme : Hoge prestaties

> ACPI Tables : 10

<<< Voltage, Temperature and Fans >>>

> Hardware Monitoring : ACPI

> Thermal Zone : 66 °C

> Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile : Sensor DTS

> Core 1 : 60.2 °C

> Core 2 : 59.2 °C

> Battery : Driver

> Battery #0 : 12.53 V

> NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS : nVidia Driver

> Temperature : 62 °C

> Temperature (GPU) : 62 °C

> Hard Disk Monitoring : S.M.A.R.T

> Hard Disk ST9250315AS : 37 °C

<<< Windows Hardware Experience Index >>>

> Global Performance : on 7.9

> Processor Benchmark : on 7.9

> Memory Global Benchmark : on 7.9

> Graphic Performance : 1.0 on 7.9

> Gaming Performance : on 7.9

> Hard Disk Benchmark : on 7.9

***** End of report *****

@ wybo

You need to boot with -v idlehalt=0, or if you still have problems, idlehalt=0 maxmem=2048 or cpus=1 idlehalt=0 maxmem=2048 or -v platform=ACPI cpus=1 idlehalt=0 maxmem=2048, and then modify to include under Kernel Flags in com.apple.Boot.plist whatever flags enabled you to boot successfully.......-v flag is optional but very useful until everything is working 100%.......

@ wybo

You need to boot with -v idlehalt=0, or if you still have problems, idlehalt=0 maxmem=2048 or cpus=1 idlehalt=0 maxmem=2048 or -v platform=ACPI cpus=1 idlehalt=0 maxmem=2048, and then modify to include under Kernel Flags in com.apple.Boot.plist whatever flags enabled you to boot successfully.......-v flag is optional but very useful until everything is working 100%.......

do i need to put 1 of these things in com.apple.Boot.plist?

do i need to put 1 of these things in com.apple.Boot.plist?

Yes, whichever one works should be put in the string under Kernel Flags com.apple.Boot.plist..........

Yes, whichever one works should be put in the string under Kernel Flags com.apple.Boot.plist..........

not working here... i having a hammer in my head.

this is how my boot.list looks now

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>Kernel</key>

<string>mach_kernel</string>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>platform=platform=X86PC</string><string>maxmem=2048</string><string>-v, -x, -s</string><string>cpus=1</string>

<string>idlehalt=0</string>

<key>Boot Graphics</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Quiet Boot</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>5</string>

</dict>

</plist>

when i bootup this is the only thing what happens(nothing)

and then i press the power button the this appear:You need to restart your computer. Hold down the power button for several seconds or press the Restart button

other ideas?

not working here... i having a hammer in my head.

this is how my boot.list looks now

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>Kernel</key>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>platform=platform=X86PC</string><string>maxmem=2048</string><string>-v, -x, -s</string><string>cpus=1</string>

<string>idlehalt=0</string>

<key>Boot Graphics</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Quiet Boot</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>5</string>

</dict>

</plist>

when i bootup this is the only thing what happens(nothing)

and then i press the power button the this appear:You need to restart your computer. Hold down the power button for several seconds or press the Restart button

other ideas?

You need to check which kernel your system is identifying as mach_kernel, since AMD CPUs cannot boot the vanilla i.e. unpatched OS X kernel.........you should be booting Voodoo 9.5.0 or XNU 9.4.0.........

Also:

<dict>

<key>Kernel</key>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>idlehalt=0 cpus=1 platform=ACPI maxmem=2048</string>

<key>Boot Graphics</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Quiet Boot</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>5</string>

</dict>

You need to check which kernel your system is identifying as mach_kernel, since AMD CPUs cannot boot the vanilla i.e. unpatched OS X kernel.........you should be booting Voodoo 9.5.0 or XNU 9.4.0.........

Also:

<dict>

<key>Kernel</key>

<key>Kernel Flags</key>

<string>idlehalt=0 cpus=1 platform=ACPI maxmem=2048</string>

<key>Boot Graphics</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>Quiet Boot</key>

<string>No</string>

<key>Timeout</key>

<string>5</string>

</dict>

maybe my last stupid question but how can i see or find wich kernel i need?

my info:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1351587

1351587.png

my info:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1351587

1351587.png

AFAIK the Leo4All v4.1.1 AMD distro (i.e. Mac OSx86 Leopard 10.5.4 for AMD), which I assume is what you are using, has the following kernels:

9.4.0 StageXNU

9.2.0-Sleep

9.2.2 SSE3

and the installer log shows that the 9.4.0 kernel has been installed...........and I believe it is called mach_kernel..........if you have Windows installed too, use TransMac to see the hidden files including kernels on your OS X HDD volume........

AFAIK the Leo4All v4.1.1 AMD distro (i.e. Mac OSx86 Leopard 10.5.4 for AMD), which I assume is what you are using, has the following kernels:

9.4.0 StageXNU

9.2.0-Sleep

9.2.2 SSE3

and the installer log shows that the 9.4.0 kernel has been installed...........and I believe it is called mach_kernel..........if you have Windows installed too, use TransMac to see the hidden files including kernels on your OS X HDD volume........

do i need EFI or non EFI kernel? (i use transmac and macdrive)

do i need EFI or non EFI kernel? (i use transmac and macdrive)

The original Darwin bootloader is non-EFi, whereas Chameleon and PC_EFI are EFI bootloaders............EFI emulation is required to use vanilla (unpatched) kernels and kexts...........but since AMD CPUs cannot boot an unpatched vanilla kernel..........I suggest you use TransMac to put all the Leo4All AMD kernels in the OS X volume / directory..........this way you can type the kernel name when booting to see which enables you to boot successfully........

You can also try the Voodoo 9.5.0 and the 10.5.5 System.kext from here..........

this way you can type the kernel name when booting to see which enables you to boot successfully........

i only see kernel 9.bla.bla.bla.kext 4 versions of kernel.kext files the shoulb be installed or not?

if i place it in my "my osx partition name" folder should this work out of the box or do i have to give a installation instruction in terminal? can you give a short tutorial how to do that?

i think i am gonna use XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2 give me more options to select than "leo4all4.1AMD (no ppf used to update the iso)" i gonna use the same good working mkext to see my HDD in disk utility.

maybe a step by step tut. should help me. Or you should upload your "special" iso to rapidshare :)

this way you can type the kernel name when booting to see which enables you to boot successfully........

i only see kernel 9.bla.bla.bla.kext 4 versions of kernel.kext files the shoulb be installed or not?

if i place it in my "my osx partition name" folder should this work out of the box or do i have to give a installation instruction in terminal? can you give a short tutorial how to do that?

i think i am gonna use XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2 give me more options to select than "leo4all4.1AMD (no ppf used to update the iso)" i gonna use the same good working mkext to see my HDD in disk utility.

maybe a step by step tut. should help me. Or you should upload your "special" iso to rapidshare ;)

Using Kalyway 10.5.2 as an example, it has the following kernels in the / directory

sleepkernel (intel/amd/sse2/sse3)

speedstepkernel (intel/amd/sse2/sse3)

nforcekernel (intel/sse3)

modbinkernel (intel/amd/sse3)

vanillakernel (intel/sse3)

kabylkernel (intel/sse3) with sleep support

so, even if you have chosen a particular kernel at installation time, you can still try the other kernels in the / directory after installation........all you have to do is to type the kernel name you want to boot with........for example, from above, type at the boot: prompt....

-v modbinkernel

Using Kalyway 10.5.2 as an example, it has the following kernels in the / directory

sleepkernel (intel/amd/sse2/sse3)

speedstepkernel (intel/amd/sse2/sse3)

nforcekernel (intel/sse3)

modbinkernel (intel/amd/sse3)

vanillakernel (intel/sse3)

kabylkernel (intel/sse3) with sleep support

so, even if you have chosen a particular kernel at installation time, you can still try the other kernels in the / directory after installation........all you have to do is to type the kernel name you want to boot with........for example, from above, type at the boot: prompt....

-v modbinkernel

I GOT ACER ASPIRE 7520G UP AND RUNNING!!!!!! FINALY THANKS FOR HELPING ME

BUT I USED XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2 DISTRO HAS ALLOT OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM

ONCE INSTALLED BOOTUP USING IDLEHALT=0 CPUS=1 -F

I ONLY REPLACED THE WORKING MKEXT USING TRANSMAC AND BURNED THE DISC ALSO USING TRANSMAC ON LOW SPEED.

NOW ITS TIME TO GET OTHER STUFF WORKING LIKE AUDIO AND WIFI BUT FURST I MAKE A BACKUP!! I AM HAPPY NOW

SO I BUY MYSELF A BEER

I GOT ACER ASPIRE 7520G UP AND RUNNING!!!!!! FINALY THANKS FOR HELPING ME

BUT I USED XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2 DISTRO HAS ALLOT OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM

ONCE INSTALLED BOOTUP USING IDLEHALT=0 CPUS=1 -F

I ONLY REPLACED THE WORKING MKEXT USING TRANSMAC AND BURNED THE DISC ALSO USING TRANSMAC ON LOW SPEED.

NOW ITS TIME TO GET OTHER STUFF WORKING LIKE AUDIO AND WIFI BUT FURST I MAKE A BACKUP!! I AM HAPPY NOW

SO I BUY MYSELF A BEER

Yes, it is a comprehensive Leopard distro.........it is a pity in some ways that BlackCH discontinued his XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2 distro development/support.

Glad to have helped and that you finally got there..........enjoy OS X......... :)

I would recommend if you have the HDD space to make two equal size Leopard OS X volumes; one main and one backup.......that way you will always have one bootable working system, while you experiment with changes and updates on the other one............ ;)