iAtkos don't find partitions on install

alissonpc

1 post in this topic

I'm trying to install iAtkos OS X86 10.5.7. I just have Windows XP, installed Acronis Disk Director and Acronis OS Selector.

I created another primary FAT32 partition at Acronis Disk Director to install it. I can get the DVD boot and installation screen. I can go to Disk Utility first and erase the FAT32 partition but... When i go to the screen to select the partition i'd like to install iAtkos, no partition appear. The FAT32 i erased, the Windows partition... No one.

I downloaded at this morning JaS OS X86 10.4.8... But i had the same problem. The Disk Utility find thr hard drive and the partitions of Windows and MAC. But same that i erase the FAT32 to MAC EXTENDED Jour... type, when i go to the screen to select the partition... Nothing appear.

I tryed to install by a video i saw on youtube, the man makes the same... That i saw i don't make (and the man of video didn't make too, but works for him) was... The Fat32 partition i created at Acronis it's PRIMARY too, but isn't activated. And i didn't make anything at BIOS.

So... What could be?

My PC Specs is:

Intel Core2Duo E4500 2.2Ghz

Motherboard Gigabyte VM900M V2

2GB Ram DDR2

HD 160 GB (the FAT32 partition have 12gb)

Videocard Zogis GeForce 8500GT 512mb

Thanks antecipadelly.