Installation Snow Leopard Hazard on AMD

momeks

3 posts in this topic

Hi every one , i tried to install leohazard on my PC more than 20 times but i have a problem , on the customize section i check only 3 patch :

Legacy kernel

AMD Patch

10.6.2 and 10.6.3 update

installation works fine but after that when try to enter the mac os x i have nothing ! i mean after booting i have black screen like something on stand by ! and monitor display is black screen this problem won't solve until i turn off my POWER . again when i turn on my power and eject the snow leopard dvd , then works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and enters the os x buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut when i restart my pc every thing goes back first step and i have nothing ! what is the problem ???? it drives me crazy really !!!

i was wondering if you show me how can solve this issue and help me to install leohazard i hadn't any problem with Ideneb 10.5.5 ,, but this .......... !!!!!

my sys spec :

AMD 6000 althon x2

MB : EPOX SLI 570

3 GB RAM

Nvidia 8600 GT

No kernel panic?

Try a different graphic kext and different configs, I also I'm having troubles with Hazard version ;(

Installs ok, but when I start I get Kernel panic, my cpu is the same... Athlon x2 6000+ 3.10Ghz.

883a.jpg

At hazard forum they gave me this config, it didn't worked, why don't you try it? :)

change the MB things, mine is based on SB600, yours Nvidia Nforce

No kernel panic?

Try a different graphic kext and different configs, I also I'm having troubles with Hazard version ;(

Installs ok, but when I start I get Kernel panic, my cpu is the same... Athlon x2 6000+ 3.10Ghz.

883a.jpg

At hazard forum they gave me this config, it didn't worked, why don't you try it? -_-

change the MB things, mine is based on SB600, yours Nvidia Nforce

i try it more than 20 times with different patch but still same behavior !!!!! i LOVE IDENEB because it's perfect !!! i don't know what's the problem i send an email to hazard but doesn't receive any answer !

can you show me how change Nvidia Nforce ???