OS X on HP Pavillion DV6000

oreck

2 posts in this topic

Hey there, i have a problem when installing iDeneb v1.4 10.5.6 on my HP Pavillion dv6000, when i come to the part where i need to select which harddrive/patiation to install it on in disc utility, there aint any - please help!

Specs:

AMD Turion 64, dual core processor

2 GB DDR2 memory

256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7200

160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support

Altec Lansing speakers built in

3 USB ports, ExpressCard/54 Slot, Video Out, Integrated Consumer IR, 1 RJ-11, 1 RJ-45

Hey there, i have a problem when installing iDeneb v1.4 10.5.6 on my HP Pavillion dv6000, when i come to the part where i need to select which harddrive/patiation to install it on in disc utility, there aint any - please help!

Specs:

2 GB DDR2 memory

3 USB ports, ExpressCard/54 Slot, Video Out, Integrated Consumer IR, 1 RJ-11, 1 RJ-45

Are you sure that your drives arent in msdos configureation? If they are then you have to go back and format that partition (i used extended) and then install

Specs:

2 GB DDR2 memory