Can only boot in safe mode...

3 posts in this topic

Hi I am using all of the onboard for the EVGA nForce™ 680i SLI Motherboard and I am using an nVidia Corporation G84 [GeForce 8600 GT]. My processor is Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz. The audio for the motherboard is nVidia Corporation MCP55 High Definition Audio.

I installed the Hazard version of snow leopard and I can boot it in safe mode (-x) but otherwise I get an error. Which must mean there is a probelm with the drivers. Could someone tell me what drivers to check on the Hazard installation? I will post a picture of my error in a few minutes.

Hi I am using all of the onboard for the EVGA nForce™ 680i SLI Motherboard and I am using an nVidia Corporation G84 [GeForce 8600 GT]. My processor is Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz. The audio for the motherboard is nVidia Corporation MCP55 High Definition Audio.

I installed the Hazard version of snow leopard and I can boot it in safe mode (-x) but otherwise I get an error. Which must mean there is a probelm with the drivers. Could someone tell me what drivers to check on the Hazard installation? I will post a picture of my error in a few minutes.

See my nForce chipset MOBO Snow Leopard Install Guide here......and my blog for Snow Leopard install guides....... :(