BOOT0 ERROR!

giro87

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, i'm sorry for my english but i'm from italy so i try to let me understand....

ok!

In the last day's i've tried to install MAC OSX Snow Leopard Hazard on my Sony VAiO. I would keep my Windows7 so i decided to install OSX in a different partition. The installation had worked succesfully. But, after the installation, and the reboot, will appear me this message (without MAC OSX Installation disk):

boot0: testing

boot0: error

and my VAiO blocked.

But if i keep on pc the instalation disk will appear me this message:

Loading Darwin/x86

What do i have to do?????? Please!!!!!

Hi everyone, i'm sorry for my english but i'm from italy so i try to let me understand....

ok!

In the last day's i've tried to install MAC OSX Snow Leopard Hazard on my Sony VAiO. I would keep my Windows7 so i decided to install OSX in a different partition. The installation had worked succesfully. But, after the installation, and the reboot, will appear me this message (without MAC OSX Installation disk):

boot0: error

and my VAiO blocked.

But if i keep on pc the instalation disk will appear me this message:

Loading Darwin/x86

What do i have to do?????? Please!!!!!

Ciao giro,

You could try the method described here.

May be issue with flag of primary partition.

in italiano:

prova se risolvi con il metodo descritto qui. Mal che vada dovresti riuscire a ripristinare Win7.

Potrebbe essere un problema di flag di partizione attiva. Potresti provare anche con un vecchio cd di win 98 con l'utility "fdisk", sempre che il disco sia MBR (ma lo è quasi sicuramente visto che c'è win7)

Spero aiuti. ciao