SL 10.6.4 on Asus S101 - No backlight after resume from sleep

kurlez

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I installed Iantares on my S101 and upgraded the system to 10.6.4. Everything works fine except two things:

1. backlight is lost after resume from sleep

2. audio can't work.

I installed the SleepEnabler for 10.6.4. The system can go sleep without any problem. After resume, the screen is black.

Actually the system has been resumed successfully however the backlight is not turned on. If I watch the screen carefully I can still see the windows, and keyboard/mouse operations are still valid. Anyone has hint for me?

• 1 month later...

Oh could you tell me exactly how you got 10.6.4 on your s101? I am not familar with Iantares. I have been trying for 2 days to get Mac OS 10.6.3 on my s101 without any luck.

panic(cpu 0 caller 0x2a96f6): "Version mis-match between Kernel and

CPU PM"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1504.3.12/osfmk/i386/pmCPU.c:720

Debugger called: <panic>

Backtrace (CPU 0), Frame : return Address (4 potential args on stack)

Ox1e423bb8 : 0x21b449 (0x5ce420 0x1e423bec 0x2238a5 0x0)

....more of the similar....

Kernel Extensions is backtrac... (can't see for the Apple

multilingual area message box telling me to restart my computer)

sk.triaxis.kext.SleepEnabl.....

BSD process name corresponding to c.....

Mac OS version:

Not yet set

Kernel version:

Darwin Kernal Version 10.3.0: Fri ........

System model name: S101 (S101)

System uptime in nanoseconds: 1465269432

Hi there,

I installed Iantares on my S101 and upgraded the system to 10.6.4. Everything works fine except two things:

2. audio can't work.

I installed the SleepEnabler for 10.6.4. The system can go sleep without any problem. After resume, the screen is black.

Actually the system has been resumed successfully however the backlight is not turned on. If I watch the screen carefully I can still see the windows, and keyboard/mouse operations are still valid. Anyone has hint for me?

Hi there,

2. audio can't work.

my m50vm does the samething but the fn + brightness key wakes my display after sleep.