I do as follows

and always work

install mac osx (see photos above)

I leave the partition for Windows, I formatted as FAT

after finishing the installation of macosx, I start the installation of windows

and format the partition that I left as fat (only format) and move on

if you have problems, install Chameleon this link

http://www.mediafire.com/?jtjndzmyzwo

If you use the package up or do a manual installation, should have no problem. The secret is to use the fdisk command included in the binary packages Chameleon. The installer was made up by taking this precaution.

Installs only the boot volume and boot1h selected, and the MBR boot0, recording only the initial 440 bytes to avoid damaging the boot of Windows 7 and Vista. It also makes active the selected partition (for partitions and MBR hybrid MBR).

Useful for when you need to reinstall Chameleon (Windows installation in dual boot).

desculpas pelo meu Ingles

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I already have a Win7x64 installation in place on an NTFS+ partition (Something about Win7 changed the way partitions are handled - I think there is a separate metafile partition now). I know that my first Win7x64 installation didn't work reliably until I let M$ reformat my drive.

Can I do a multi-boot with my existing Win7x64 installation? Or, do I need to install OSX first, and then reinstall Win7x64 on a new FAT partition(s)?

Thanks again,

AzJazz

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I already have a Win7x64 installation in place on an NTFS+ partition (Something about Win7 changed the way partitions are handled - I think there is a separate metafile partition now). I know that my first Win7x64 installation didn't work reliably until I let M$ reformat my drive.

Can I do a multi-boot with my existing Win7x64 installation? Or, do I need to install OSX first, and then reinstall Win7x64 on a new FAT partition(s)?

Thanks again,

AzJazz

For me only worked installing OS X first.

Regards;

Comodin.

Snow runs on mbr, but say they need to make two changes (.dmg)

has a Snow Leopard Retail 10.6.3 (hot iso) already installed without having to change anything(google is your best friend)

Is there something about it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=208078

but in Portuguese

Sorry

use the search forum or google translator

*The modified versions mostly install on mbr