[Help] iAtkos S3 shutdown during installation

5 posts in this topic

Hi at all! :rolleyes:

I tried to install hackintosh on my laptop but i don't have success...

First i tried the Ideneb version 1.6 but it didn't start up.. XD Then i burn iAtkos s3.. i selected the verbose mode and then i arrived to the language menu..after the configuration (kernel etc..) i start the installation but at halfway suddenly the pc turns off.

I tried another time but it's the same.

What should i do??

In the signature you'll find my hardware configuration. :blink:

I hope you can help me.

PS: Sorry for my english.. -_-

• 4 weeks later...
Up.. please help me with this problem..

I have exact the same issue, tested it with 2 PCs, the same issue, the same time it crashes (PC turns off with no error code). Samsung R560 and a Lenovo Intel Dual Core Notebook.

Any suggestions on this ?

• 3 weeks later...
I have exact the same issue, tested it with 2 PCs, the same issue, the same time it crashes (PC turns off with no error code). Samsung R560 and a Lenovo Intel Dual Core Notebook.

Any suggestions on this ?

Keep moving the mouse pointer with the trackpad while it is installing. The same happens with some Linux versions when installing in Atom equipped laptops. I do not recall right now why this needs to be done, something to do with keeping the computer awake. But it works.

• 1 month later...

when you start to install I use this busratio=20 cpus=1 and the installation will not interrupted. But the macos s3 will not start.....Kernel panik....and .you cannot not install just the drivers you must make the installation from start.....are....