HELP! Radeon 4530 Snow Leopard 10.6.2(Leohazard)

thor_mx2

3 posts in this topic

Hey I was wondering if anybody could help me out with getting my card to work I have a Ati Radeon HD 4530 256mb. Right now Im not worried about QE/CI, I just really want to get the resolution fixed. So far I have tried the RadeonHD.kext but it did not make a difference. Ive looked around for other solutions but haven't really found anything else that useful.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey I was wondering if anybody could help me out with getting my card to work I have a Ati Radeon HD 4530 256mb. Right now Im not worried about QE/CI, I just really want to get the resolution fixed. So far I have tried the RadeonHD.kext but it did not make a difference. Ive looked around for other solutions but haven't really found anything else that useful.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

the resolution change is managed by the framebuffer kext.. try ATISupport.kext and ATIFramebuffer.kext

btw, check this site: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?...amp;mode=linear i'm not sure if its possible to achieve full aceleration becouse your gpu is not listed, but you can try ATIRadeonX2000.kext just in case..

• 2 weeks later...
the resolution change is managed by the framebuffer kext.. try ATISupport.kext and ATIFramebuffer.kext

btw, check this site: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?...amp;mode=linear i'm not sure if its possible to achieve full aceleration becouse your gpu is not listed, but you can try ATIRadeonX2000.kext just in case..

Ive tried using those kexts but it seems to make no difference. No matter what it always says that there is no kext loaded for the graphics card. Is there a certain way that I should be activating the framebuffer?

Thanks for any advice!