hdmi working graphic cards

2 posts in this topic

as i manage to search this forum, only graphic card that has working HDMI on snow leopard 10.6.4 is nvidia 8600gt.

my friend needs HDMI so i don't mind leopard 10.5.6, which he has now installed - just to be sure that HDMI is working. snow leopard is not a necessity.

so, what are the graphics that has 100% working HDMI and on what type of mac OS X?

thnx and cheers.

as i manage to search this forum, only graphic card that has working HDMI on snow leopard 10.6.4 is nvidia 8600gt.

my friend needs HDMI so i don't mind leopard 10.5.6, which he has now installed - just to be sure that HDMI is working. snow leopard is not a necessity.

so, what are the graphics that has 100% working HDMI and on what type of mac OS X?

thnx and cheers.

i'm using an evga gtx 285 with a dvi to hdmi 24+5 pin cable. i have audio working over the cable as well with the graphics card wired to the internal optical port on my motherboard. i'm using 10.6.3 right now as i have heard graphics performance has suffered with 10.6.4. as far as i can tell this is the best card that is supported right now.