Audio Help with AppleAzaliaAudio

Zythyr

2 posts in this topic

I finally got Snow Leopard working on my HP DV6607nr. Previously I had installed Leopard and had audio working fine, by installing a modified AppleAzaliaAudio.kext.zip posted by ObsidianX.

After install Snow, my audio wasn't working, so I installed the same AppleAzaliaAudio.kext. Now sound works, but I can't increase or decrease the volume. Whenever I change the volume from the audio icon, it just stays in the middle. It won't go up or down.

My audio device info: nVidia Corporation MCP67 High Definition Audio [10de:055c]

How do I get the headphone jack to work? When I put in headphones in the headphone slot, it doesn't work.

How do I get my built in mic to work?

Okay so I noticed the program I was using in Mac to get info about my sound card was wrong. I went back to Windows and from device manager, I noticed my sound card is Conexant 0x504514f1.

After doing some searching, I ran into this post, http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=149517#

I got my headphone and internal speakers working, but now the problem is that internal and external mic isn't working.

Also, the main issue is that I have to go to System Preferences >> Sound in order to change the volume. When I try to change the volume from the Audio icon in my menu bar, the volume won't change.

Okay so I noticed the program I was using in Mac to get info about my sound card was wrong. I went back to Windows and from device manager, I noticed my sound card is Conexant 0x504514f1.

After doing some searching, I ran into this post, http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=149517#

I got my headphone and internal speakers working, but now the problem is that internal and external mic isn't working.

Also, the main issue is that I have to go to System Preferences >> Sound in order to change the volume. When I try to change the volume from the Audio icon in my menu bar, the volume won't change.